Neil Young vs. Joe Rogan

Lol.......How many times on here in the last week alone have I seen someone try to claim Biden is racist because of something he said 40 years ago?

I don't believe either are even remotely racists. I think it is stupid to claim that either are because of a few comments out of thousands made in the past - and Biden has a much longer and well documented past.
45 yeas ago? What about what Biden told Charlemagne The God during the 2020 campaign ("You ain't black")?

Last edited:
Are you a person of color Luther?
That is the mental illness that affects these white liberals. You see the Racheal Dolezals and Elizabeth Warrens take it to the extreme, but these guys think that race and gender are fluid based on your political leanings. or sensibilities. That's how Bill Clinton can be black but Clarence Thomas is not.

45 yeas ago? What avout what Biden told Charlemagne The God during the 2020 campaign ("You ain't black")?
I'll go with this. Biden is 75% as racists as Rogan. Wherever you wish to place to Rogan, take 75% and you have Biden.

It wasn’t to a white middle-aged, male, average educator from the suburban Atlanta area.
Going out on a limb here, but I'm guessing he was apologizing to anyone who may have been offended.
I find it hysterical that you guys feel you know to whom the apology was and wasn't intended.
But you may be correct, he could have directed his apology based on race, age, occupation, and geographic location.
What a doofus.

Going out on a limb here, but I'm guessing he was apologizing to anyone who may have been offended.
I find it hysterical that you guys feel you know to whom the apology was and wasn't intended.
But you may be correct, he could have directed his apology based on race, age, occupation, and geographic location.
What a doofus.
Why would you have been offended by something said years ago by a man you didn’t know existed until two weeks ago?

They fear him because he’s one of the few celebrities to stand against these ridiculous vaccination policies

What a doofus.
He assumed the people who needed an apology would be intelligent enough to determine that. Yet here we are with you 🤡

They fear him because he’s one of the few celebrities to stand against these ridiculous vaccination policies
Rogan doesn’t fit into a clean box. By his own words he identifies primarily libertarian. If you read his beliefs he’s a gun totaling full throated liberal who keeps an open mind and pursues open discussion.

Rogan doesn’t fit into a clean box. By his own words he identifies primarily libertarian. If you read his beliefs he’s a gun totaling full throated liberal who keeps an open mind and pursues open discussion.
Wow, an open-minded, critical-thinking person who enjoys hearing, questioning, and critiquing differing opinions?

That's like a damn unicorn in 2022.

VN Store

Back