New Biden Nuclear Hire Is Drag Queen Who Wears Stilettos to Work, Discusses Sex With Animals, And Calls NIH Chief ‘Daddy Fauci’.

Biden finds some sick f’s to work in his regime. None of these clowns have any qualifications except for skin color or how many letters they add after LGBT
To think Biden ran on the motto of putting adults back in charge. Now we have threats of nuclear war and rent/gas/food/everything else is through the roof. I miss mean tweets and $2 gas and our President getting multiple Nobel Peace Prize nominations for his peace accords in the middle east.

To think Biden ran on the motto of putting adults back in charge. Now we have threats of nuclear war and rent/gas/food/everything else is through the roof. I miss mean tweets and $2 gas and our President getting multiple Nobel Peace Prize nominations for his peace accords in the middle east.
Biden is and has always been an evil corrupt worthless POS.

Not to defend Sam here or anything 'cause he is a kook but those 2 outfits do not look the same to me. How 'bout you all? The design around the collar looks different in the 2 pics
I think he is wearing it backwards.

That's possible but unless we can see the back, there's no way to confirm
Now consider that there is another photo of him wearing another dress that's identical to one the same designer had on before.

The chances of it not being the same are slim.

Now consider that there is another photo of him wearing another dress that's identical to one the same designer had on before.

The chances of it not being the same are slim.

If that exists then you've got a nice case

Maybe we should look for more than just “qualified”. When we ignore character and only focus on “qualifications”, this is what occurs

In the corporate world, we call it "client facing." I've got several people I wish with that are great at their jobs, but would NEVER have them interact with clients.

This Admin is full of those kinds...

In the corporate world, we call it "client facing." I've got several people I wish with that are great at their jobs, but would NEVER have them interact with clients.

This Admin is full of those kinds...
I'm trying to think of a single member of this administration that is competent in a client-facing role. Not one single person comes to mind. Even the press secretary is a train wreck in her client-facing role.

Maybe we should look for more than just “qualified”. When we ignore character and only focus on “qualifications”, this is what occurs
Sure as long as we apply it across the board. This is barely an anomaly on the larger scale

So… We got:

Mythomania
Kleptomania
Gender Dysphoria
Puppy F***ing

All rolled into one tight little package? Whooo daddy.

Talk about Qualified. Can we get any more of em?

So… We got:

Mythomania
Kleptomania
Gender Dysphoria
Puppy F***ing

All rolled into one tight little package? Whooo daddy.

Talk about Qualified. Can we get any more of em?

And all of that is “barely an anomaly”. That’s where I’m lost right now

He's an outlier, for sure. And one everyone saw coming.
3 of the past 5 presidents have been accused of being into young girls. A couple of them even traveled in circles with a convicted one. Let's not act like deviant behavior is rare or even hidden anymore

VN Store

Back