New Nationwide Lockdown Coming?

Would you listen to our government and comply with a lockdown?

• Yes.

Votes: 27 20.3%
  • No.

Votes: 91 68.4%
  • Maybe.

Votes: 15 11.3%

• Total voters
Do you wear yours to bed?

No. Why do you ask? Are you unable to understand the difference between wearing a mask in public to contain the spread of infection and wearing a mask to bed in my own bedroom in my own home? Surely you can understand the difference, so why are you pretending you cannot?

When I knew I had it , nobody I stayed away from everyone except NGV . You know , the exact same thing everyone normally does when they are sick .

And before you knew you had it, how many people did you infect by not wearing a mask in public?

He’s right. when we’re doing something that requires N95 (mold / asbestos) nobody can hear a damn thing I say.
When I had greenhouses, I used to wear the rubber masks with 2 charcoal filters for a couple of hours at a time when I sprayed chemicals. You could hear yourself breathe and sound like Darth Vader.

Reactions: StarRaider
When I had greenhouses, I used to wear the rubber masks with 2 charcoal filters for a couple of hours at a time when I sprayed chemicals. You could hear yourself breathe and sound like Darth Vader.
That’s my preferred mask too.
I walk around calling everyone “Jessee” and telling them “it’s time to cook”.

And before you knew you had it, how many people did you infect by not wearing a mask in public?

I don’t have a clue , somewhere I would imagine between 0-500 . The last time you had the flu , how many babies , young adults and elderly people did you pass it on to ?

No, here is just another of your departures from reality.

Ok so if we are such a top notch destination school then why are our last 3 coaches Dooley, Butch, and Pruitt?

Has any other school scooped these guys up as HC since?

Will Pruitt ever be a HC after he is fired here?

This school was once considered an elite program and now we cant even beat KY or Vandy on a regular basis and get owned by the ranked teams.

You guys gotta stop thinking its 1998.

Its 2020.

There are people who just voted who have never seen TN win a major bowl game or Sec east title.

That’s my preferred mask too.
I walk around calling everyone “Jessee” and telling them “it’s time to cook”.
Those masks will leave a nice ring on your face. You haven't lived unless you have donned a full Tyvek suit, goggles, and one of those masks, and walked around for a couple of hours in a hot greenhouse, spraying chemicals that kill small life forms. I feel prepared just in case I wind up in hell.

Those masks will leave a nice ring on your face. You haven't lived unless you have donned a full Tyvek suit, goggles, and one of those masks, and walked around for a couple of hours in a hot greenhouse, spraying chemicals that kill small life forms. I feel prepared just in case I wind up in hell.
Try it blowing in insulation in an attic in August.
I don’t believe in eternal torment. I do believe that the damned are cast into the lake of fire and destroyed. So if I’m in that group I should be prepared

That’s not at all what I said. I said I think it’s pretty ****ing pathetic that government has to tell us.
Let’s do an experiment. You stand 6 feet from me and I get to spit at you with and without a mask.
Then you try to convince everyone here that the spit on you is just a “feeling.”

The government is always telling us what’s best for us , it’s our “ CHOICE “ to listen to them or not . Giving up the right to choose is what gets us more federal agencies like Homeland Security . About the little experiment.. if you are 6ft away from me and spit on me , I’m going to close that distance and the fact that I am not wearing a mask , isn’t going to be your number one concern . Adults don’t spit on each other . When you are out and about and see someone not wearing a mask do you increase the distance between yourself and them or decrease it ?

Try it blowing in insulation in an attic in August.
I don’t believe in eternal torment. I do believe that the damned are cast into the lake of fire and destroyed. So if I’m in that group I should be prepared

That’s one job that I never had any desire to have you guys are tough .

This is not about concern for my personal safety.
I'm 50. I'm in otherwise good health. I have an N95, although it makes it incredibly difficult to be heard while wearing one of these.

My concern is for the outright belligerence of those anti-maskers.

Why are you concerned for other people's "outright belligerence?" I thought this was about old people not getting sick.

Here's an interesting idea: instead of blowing $200 million/day on largely useless testing of asymptomatic people, why not invest that money in acquiring N95s/respirators for everyone over 65 and letting everyone else go about their business?

The old people are protected, the rest of us build immunity and clear this beeotch.

It's time to think, and especially outside the box.

Yea. It was in every home, business, school. Sold a house built in the late 70's years ago and remember some language in the contracts regarding liability. How would I even know if it had it
The house I grew up in had asbestos shingles. I lived there until I went away to college. In 1988, I moved into a house built in 1934 that had asbestos shingles. I lived there 17 years. So, I guess I have spent around 35 years in houses with asbestos shingles and lead paint, and I have a mouthful of mercury fillings.

Reactions: Orangeburst
The house I grew up in had asbestos shingles. I lived there until I went away to college. In 1988, I moved into a house built in 1934 that had asbestos shingles. I lived there 17 years. So, I guess I have spent around 35 years in houses with asbestos shingles and lead paint, and I have a mouthful of mercury fillings.

All that mess in you, COVID is impervious

Reactions: 1972 Grad
I wear a two layer cloth mask most of the time. Verbal communication is critical to my job and the N95 is very difficult to be heard clearly. It’s not even my point. I think vulnerable people should wear an N95. I have them if needed.

My point is regarding those who refuse to wear a mask and yet continue about things as normal.

VN Store

Back