New Uniform Pictures

First I've seen of these by the way. The pic says Adidas tech fit.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 66
Reactions: 2 people
I've seen some guys in the uniform thread making custom uniforms. I've got a request for the guys who can do that. Orange pants with single black stripe, solid black jersey with orange numbers and names, black cleats and the helmet on the left of below picture

basically the unis of the kiffin year vs usc...

personally, i'm all for change, but not that- it looked (ironically) too halloween-ish for me

Am I the only person that gets really annoyed having 2 stripes(w/ no outline) on the pants, but having the 3 stripe Adidas emblem everywhere else?

I hate not having the same number of stripes everywhere.. Hopefully we will have Nike soon, so it won't matter.

Am I the only person that gets really annoyed having 2 stripes(w/ no outline) on the pants, but having the 3 stripe Adidas emblem everywhere else?

I hate not having the same number of stripes everywhere.. Hopefully we will have Nike soon, so it won't matter.

We can't have three stripes. The NCAA considers three stripes a "logo" for Adidas, so said stripes violate the rules concerning logo size and placement. (Seriously:dry:)

When I worked in the department in the late 90's/early 2000's (perhaps the first year or two of our Adidas deal), there was an issue with our track uniforms because they incorporated three stripes, and the team had to get replacements.

EDIT: We do have three stripes on practice jerseys now...I assume that is ok because it isn't a game-uniform, but I'm not in the loop any longer...I'm at a Nike school.

attachment.php

Clown_Pants_8933_1.jpg

Reactions: 1 person

Huh?

I must be dense, but can someone explain to me how wearing pink things actually saves ta-tas? Does the body heat of the wearer combine with the color to emanate some sort of magical healing power or something? :question:

I think they auction off the game worn stuff and give part of the proceeds up for research, or something along those lines.

Reactions: 1 person
Photoshop from last year of Mississippi State's road uniform. It was posted here last year. It's not something UT is using.

Lol, yeah I know, just hasn't seen it yet. I look at all the concept or ideas that come up.

I must be dense, but can someone explain to me how wearing pink things actually saves ta-tas? Does the body heat of the wearer combine with the color to emanate some sort of magical healing power or something? :question:

I think the idea is wearing pink "raises awareness", but I'm not sure how much more aware people can be made.

Reactions: 3 people
I think they auction off the game worn stuff and give part of the proceeds up for research, or something along those lines.

That would be sensible, as it actually accomplishes something. Hope that's it.

Not bad at all, def love the orange helmet. If no other change comes than already stated, Id love to see an orange helmet.

Picture that with an orange jersey white pant combo.

Not bad at all, def love the orange helmet. If no other change comes than already stated, Id love to see an orange helmet.

Picture that with an orange jersey white pant combo.

Yeah, if we did an orange helmet, I like the one on the left.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 21
Reactions: 3 people
We need to just keep it simple, we have a tradition to uphold.

I'm just posting stuff I see, everyone has a different opinion of what is too much and too little. One person said the minor changes this year were a complete overhaul. Lol

VN Store

Back