New Uniform Pictures

You're acting like its the same people saying those things which isn't necessarily true. By far most like it, and it's normal to say that you would like for this or that to happen to make it even better. You dont like them?

I like them fine. I just think a new helmet would be too much.

Only in volnation do you get to talk new unis and the civil war. Go Vols!

That's is why this is the best fanbase in the history of sport. It is in our blood.

All the stories of Civil War, fast horses, beautiful women, the world's best whisky (both of the taxed and untaxed variety) and Tennessee Football. Thank you, Jesus, for letting me be born in the foothills of the Great Smokey Mountains!

Oh, and my East Tennessee ancestors died wearing Union blue and fighting for the Stars and Stripes back in the 1860's. I am sure they kicked a lot of Bammer ass before they gave their "last full measure of devotion". Still, I am happy to say these unis are badass. Also, should be noted that the shade derives from Smokey, our Blue Tick mascot.

Reactions: 3 people
It's getting a lot of attention. I have family out at USC, says there are players are wow'ing over them.

love it

we need the same color helmet, something like this

Attachments

• revolution_speed_Tennessee.jpg
    revolution_speed_Tennessee.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 252
I'm a traditionalist, so I'm not a fan. However, if my opinion mattered for much, I'd be the one making the decisions. I don't care as much about what they wear as much as I want them to play well enough to put the memory of the past 5-10 years to rest. Just, for the record, I'm a Orange jersey/White pants/Don't funk with the helmet guy.

Reactions: 4 people
Isn't it hard to get a hosting team to agree for a visiting team to wear dark colors? Home teams usually wear the Darker colors. I know most believe this is for Oregon, and they have more uniforms to choose from than any school in the country, but I would think these would be worn for a home game. Makes more sense to me anyway. The atmosphere in 09' w the black was intense! Just askin.

Love them by the way!

Get a copy of the book The Rebellion in Bradly County it gives county by county raw votes, East remained for staying within the Union. Nashville fixed the vote, and there's even quotes in papers where they bragged. Votes in East Tn did not change that much in MOST counties... Judging by your avatar you may be a bit biased. For the record my ancestors fought on both sides, it's just history. But it does a lot in the way of explaining the rifts between East Tennessee and Alabama....and Chattanooga and Atlanta....

I'm not biased. I'm not really sure why that's my avatar. I like the idea of a confederacy as a government system, however.

Isn't it hard to get a hosting team to agree for a visiting team to wear dark colors? Home teams usually wear the Darker colors. I know most believe this is for Oregon, and they have more uniforms to choose from than any school in the country, but I would think these would be worn for a home game. Makes more sense to me anyway. The atmosphere in 09' w the black was intense! Just askin.

Love them by the way!

Agree 100%. The only thing here is we now have seen the new uniform before they came out wearing them unlike 2009. I really like the change myself and now have a great idea for an early Christmas present :)

You know how at the Senior bowl they give you a uniform but you bring your own helmet?

VN Store

Back