New Uniform Pictures

I think its just the ones we've been wearing

1. orange over orange
2. orange over white
3. white over white
4. white over orange
5. gray over gray

I have always been pushing for Black, including the helmet, but I have to admit the grey with the mix of orange and white and the traditional helmet is nice. Its the start of something new.

They put the same number font from the 51 vols football jersey to pay respect to the 51 vols who won a national title with General Neyland. the power T on the pants is to pay respect to the 98 champions as well.

That's cool. Good tidbit 114.

Sorry if already mentioned, but I have not seen those shoes before. Hard to get a good look at them, so I don't know what to think of them yet.

OK im confused,in the photos they're wearing black shoes,but in the video they're wearing white shoes,personally i hope we wear the black shoes, just saying

Reactions: 2 people
Just sayin it IS traditional....

1920copy.jpg

Reactions: 1 person
I think that the "Smokey" was the Big one and the others were the ones we saw a couple of weeks ago.

Well, we haven't seen the away ones in the flesh yet, and probably all the combinations as well, but maybe they unveil Black ones too? Most likely not, but I'd like to see the white ones.

I would like if they added a Smokey colored helmet with this logo on it. It would be nice since Butch wants to emphasize UT as the state instatution.

Attachments

• UT logo.jpg
    UT logo.jpg
    1.3 KB · Views: 276
Reactions: 1 person
They need to have a special helmet to go with the grey uniforms.

If not it looks like they just took the cheap way out. IF they did a grey helmet it would look awesome.

Now it just looks weird.

VN Store

Back