New Uniform Pictures

Jeezly friggin Christ!
This thread has it all.
Fashion police?
Check.
History lesson?
Check.
People ready to come to blows over a shade of gray?
Check, check, and check again!
This is truly Volnation at its finest!

Reactions: 2 people
i think it's a sharp looking uniform.

however, when i see it i don't think "tennessee".

maybe, i will over time. but, again, it's just hard to look at that uniform and think "tennessee vols"

maybe, i will over time. but, again, it's just hard to look at that uniform and think "tennessee vols"

I see where you're coming from, but I think it's a good thing to freshen things up after a half dozen years of failure.

All traditions get a start from something. These are school colors and they look great. Be happy with the fact that he IS sticking to tradition but giving us a new look and renewed life in the VOL family.

Reactions: 2 people

Todd Kelly Jr. (TK) ‏@ToddKellyJr6 2h
Change shows you that a new era is about to begin

This is why I like them. New look with our "legacy" class paving the way for a new UT.

Reactions: 1 person
Our colors are orange and white not grey. If we want to change our uniforms do them in orange and white. Put a Power T on one side of the helmet and Smokey on the other side.

I just don't like the Vols on the front, looks kind of slapped on. I prefer it to match the road jerseys with "Tennessee" or have nothing at all.

For an alternative uniform, I like the idea that they changed up the design a little & just didn't take the same uniform and dye it grey.

Our colors are orange and white not grey. If we want to change our uniforms do them in orange and white. Put a Power T on one side of the helmet and Smokey on the other side.

Again, we had black/grey jerseys before we had orange. Wearing one of our original colored jerseys every now and then is not that big of a deal.

I was on GoVolsExtra.com earlier to read about the new uniforms and it seems like a lot of Vol fans are unhappy with the changes of the uniforms. I really don't know why they'd be upset? Maybe it's because they're used to the old orange and white tradition. I personally don't mind a little change cause in this day and time, recruits like a lot of this new stuff in today's society.

Attachments

• 640px-01-how-about-no-bear.jpg
    640px-01-how-about-no-bear.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 4
Reactions: 9 people
People are unrealistic. This uniform is going to be worn once or twice and everyone seems to complain about them. IMO the uniforms are about the recruits and current players who are the lifeblood of the program. I think theyre awesome! GBO

Naaa... I like what they came out with. Going with an older traditional color was a great idea in my opinion.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back