New York City

I don’t take the trains anymore.
They’re dangerous as ****.
I used to live in queens.
My brother still lives on Long Island.

You’re the problem with the city. Just another white savior coming to help out those poor unfortunate souls that have been disenfranchised by your policies.
But keep trying.

White person calling a Black person a “white savior” is the cherry on top of the dumb things you’re saying

This is not going well for you lol. Regardless, if you rode the subway at all you probably saw a homeless person giving a speech and maybe even yelling, and I bet you didn’t think you were about to die
I’ve seen those same homeless people attack the women and children sitting around minding their own businesses. It’s become such a problem that I don’t use the subways anymore.
This is clearly somewhere you’ve never been

Reactions: AM64 and 615vols
I’ve seen those same homeless people attack the women and children sitting around minding their own businesses. It’s become such a problem that I don’t use the subways anymore.
This is clearly somewhere you’ve never been

I took the subway yesterday lol. 96th to 18th on the 1 and 2. Took it back from the Yankees game on Saturday too. Guess I’m not as scared as you 🙂 maybe quit while you’re way behind

As long as we’re backing up what we’re saying with proof
Slice and his rich red neck brother in the tourist hot spot Penn station View attachment 551852

That's a rare combination, rich-redneck-jew. I need to introduce him to some of the guys my wife works for, a couple of them are rich-jewish and really want to be rednecks.

Reactions: AM64
What gets me is these are the same people who are the first on the bandwagon to go after someone who threatens to shoot up a place.

So “I’m going to shoot up a place” we should stop them before they act

And

“I’m going to kill all you people on this train “
he didn’t mean it. He should be left alone to act on those threats. You’re just fragile

That's a rare combination, rich-redneck-jew. I need to introduce him to some of the guys my wife works for, a couple of them are rich-jewish and really want to be rednecks.
He’s adopted. I’ve claimed him since we were little so the only thing Jewish about him. is corruption from me. But he’s my brother. I could not love him anymore if my mother was his birth mother

What gets me is these are the same people who are the first on the bandwagon to go after someone who threatens to shoot up a place.

So “I’m going to shoot up a place” we should stop them before they act

And

“I’m going to kill all you people on this train “
he didn’t mean it. He should be left alone to act on those threats. You’re just fragile

(If you’re wondering whether any of the things in quotes are actually real or are quotes Slice invented, you probably already know the answer)

(If you’re wondering whether any of the things in quotes are actually real or are quotes Slice invented, you probably already know the answer)
They’re both real and you’re on opposite sides depending on what you’re political overlords tell you to think

Edit: I do like how you think you are playing to an audience though. here’s a fact you may not be aware of. There is very few people reading this and nobody is changing their minds based on your political spin

Last edited:
Reactions: AM64 and StarRaider
Sure you did.

You think I know the subway stops just because? Lol. Think I’m taking breaks to look up the correct subway stops?

I’ll say the subway was a little sketchier late at night after the Vols-FAU loss, but I’ve never been scared for my life or safety and this incident happened during the day anyway

Woohoo another fake black personality on the internet.

Why would you double down like this?...

And you gotta be a giant p***y to be scared to ride the NY subway. My sister rides it, usually daily, for the past 15 years without incident. She sees Matthew Broderick riding it sometimes.

Reactions: NashVol11
And furthermore walking around flexing, threatening people, swinging your clothing around and on the ground would also be considered aggressive/violent actions. You do not need to make contact with someone to be considered violent.

Let's face facts, this guy was unhinged and violent, apparently had been in the past as well. Someone stepped in and tried to stop this threat. In trying to subdue this violent person at some point it went too far and the aggressor died as a result.

This is a hazard that is assumed when you attempt to help like this. I don't think there was any criminal intent and there should be consequence but this man shouldn't be imprisoned IMO. But because of the races and the need to divide on racial lines this isn't going to end well for him.

Society, the local court system, local authorities, judges and health care system failed everyone involved. This man shouldn't have been on the streets unsupervised if he's so predisposed to violent outburst.

Last edited:
“I’m going to kill all you people on this train” is something no one said

Wrong. There are multiple depositions that claim it was said and he was definitely aggressive.
Now i don’t know at what point i would have gotten involved and I’m still waiting to decide what i think in this case but you’re clearly drawing conclusions on things you don’t know anything about
again based solely on what your political leaders tell you to believe

Reactions: StarRaider
And furthermore walking around flexing, threatening people, swinging your clothing around and on the ground would also be considered aggressive/violent actions. You do not need to make contact with someone to be considered violent.

Let's face facts, this guy was unhinged and violent, apparently had been in the past as well. Sometime stepped in and tried to stop this threat. In trying to subdue this violent person at some point it went too far and the aggressor died as a result.

This is a hazard that is assumed when you attempt to help like this. I don't think there was any criminal intent and there should be consequence but this man shouldn't be imprisoned IMO. But because of the races and the need to divide on racial lines this isn't going to end well for him.

Society, the local court system, local authorities, judges and health care system failed everyone involved. This man shouldn't have been on the streets unsupervised if he's so predisposed to violent outburst.
Eggactly

Why would you double down like this?...

And you gotta be a giant p***y to be scared to ride the NY subway. My sister rides it, usually daily, for the past 15 years without incident. She sees Matthew Broderick riding it sometimes.
Really depends on where you’re at.
I’ve seen random attacks first hand on those subways.
You think I’m a pussy for being smart enough to stay out of harm’s way, meh good for you. It’s not like anyone here would think you’re the guy to go to for sound advice
Edit: no i don’t believe they/them is black. Could be. But that changes nothing. It was your side that said people like Clarence Thomas was still using “white privilege”. So you don’t have to be white to use their privilege. Even we Jews are now guilty of being white if we don’t think like we’re told

Edit2: I also avoid skin heads. What a pussy

Last edited:
Wrong. There are multiple depositions that claim it was said and he was definitely aggressive.
Now i don’t know at what point i would have gotten involved and I’m still waiting to decide what i think in this case but you’re clearly drawing conclusions on things you don’t know anything about
again based solely on what your political leaders tell you to believe

Paste the depositions then. Yelling at the world in general and telling specific people you’ll kill them are not the same thing
Police sources told ABC News that Penny was not specifically being threatened by Neely when he intervened and that Neely had not become violent and had not been threatening anyone in particular.

Paste the depositions then. Yelling at the world in general and telling specific people you’ll kill them are not the same thing
here’s the entire quote and not just your satanized version

Some witnesses reportedly told police that Neely was yelling threats and harassing passengers on the train, authorities said. Police sources told ABC News that Penny was not specifically being threatened by Neely when he intervened and that Neely had not become violent and had not been threatening anyone in particular.

Reactions: Vol since 77

VN Store

Back