New York City

"Protecting the people" from someone yelling by killing him
You got to be kidding your taking up for that lunatic that was threatening to kill the people on that train. A person who had active warrants and had been arrested over 40 times.

I feel no remorse that the guy died just like the guy that brought about all the protesting a few years back. The world is a safer place without them in it.

"Protecting the people" from someone yelling by killing him

Let me fix that for you. “From someone shouting that he was going to harm/kill the passengers on the subway”. Weird how you keep trying to portray him as merely yelling and leaving out the threatening others with violence part. Wonder why…

Let me fix that for you. “From someone shouting that he was going to harm/kill the passengers on the subway”. Weird how you keep trying to portray him as merely yelling and leaving out the threatening others with violence part. Wonder why…

Because “threatening with no physical contact” is yelling?? It makes me smile that you thought this was a good point

“Oh no, he wasn’t just YELLING, he was YELLING AGGRESSIVELY!!”

Police also said he wasn’t directly threatening anyone IIRC, hope that helps :)

NewYork city is a damn shithole now. It’s amazing how fast it got that way too. I’ll be on Long Island in July seeing family. There’s a reason we all migrated onto the island from the city. It’s just not a sad place anymore

You got to be kidding your taking up for that lunatic that was threatening to kill the people on that train. A person who had active warrants and had been arrested over 40 times.

I feel no remorse that the guy died just like the guy that brought about all the protesting a few years back. The world is a safer place without them in it.

Yup if someone has been arrested enough, they deserve to die. Great outlook

NewYork city is a damn shithole now. It’s amazing how fast it got that way too. I’ll be on Long Island in July seeing family. There’s a reason we all migrated onto the island from the city. It’s just not a sad place anymore

Long Islanders have been complaining about NYC while simultaneously claiming to be “from NYC” for decades now

Because “threatening with no physical contact” is yelling?? It makes me smile that you thought this was a good point

Remember not too long ago I made you admit you were talking out of your a** and you “took it back” on this very subject? That made me smile. From here forth, you will be known as ace. Talking out of your a** is about all you do.

Reactions: Carl Pickens
Remember not too long ago I made you admit you were talking out of your a** and you “took it back” on this very subject? That made me smile. From here forth, you will be known as ace. Talking out of your a** is about all you do.

I said that while you were and still are wrong about whether he physically attacked anyone, and spent 100 posts just to admit I’m right, you weren’t intentionally lying. If you think that’s a good thing then good for you lol

People who didn’t leave NYC for a southern state left and moved north in NY to where I live. These people, who are literally from NYC, have no desire to go back and visit. We used to go into city once a month or so pre-pandemic. We’ve been back three times now and have been really surprised by how different it has been. The city police cars have bumper stickers on them with a hotline to call to get a $10,000 reward if you have information about a cop getting shot. It’s 1-800-COP-SHOT.

We used to go into city once a month or so pre-pandemic. We’ve been back three times now and have been really surprised by how different it has been. The city police cars have bumper stickers on them with a hotline to call to get a $10,000 reward if you have information about a cop getting shot. It’s 1-800-COP-SHOT.

This started in 1984 lol. People who don’t live in NYC will say anything

I said that while you were and still are wrong about whether he physically attacked anyone, and spent 100 posts just to admit I’m right, you weren’t intentionally lying. If you think that’s a good thing then good for you lol

Now you’re just lying. I told you he was shouting about killing the other passengers, you claimed I made it up and it never happened. Then my claim was backed up by interviews with passengers on that subway, and you proceeded to “take it back” after talking out of your a** for 50 posts. Don’t make me bump the post ace.

Now you’re just lying. I told you he was shouting about killing the other passengers, you claimed I made it up and it never happened. Then my claim was backed up by interviews with passengers on that subway, and you proceeded to “take it back” after talking out of your a** for 50 posts. Don’t make me bump the post ace.

You realize you said the same thing I just said, right? He wasn’t physically attacking anyone, cops said he wasn’t threatening anyone in particular, you were avoiding both of those things to say he was vaguely threatening everyone and I said you didn’t make that up. That doesn’t affect whether he was physically attacking anyone, you know, the entire point we were arguing lmao

Here, we can just do this: was Jordan Neely physically attacking anyone at the time he was killed, yes or no? Keep in mind if not, 615’s engagement with me has all been for absolutely nothing because he agrees with me lol

VN Store

Back