New York City

Front-Cover-6323.jpg

It is written.

Let me fix that for you. “From someone shouting that he was going to harm/kill the passengers on the subway”. Weird how you keep trying to portray him as merely yelling and leaving out the threatening others with violence part. Wonder why…

The wife is back to watching the evening "news", so this hit the TV last night. It's disgusting how they slant stories by selectively covering threats and a person's character; and they do like their pictures of the guy mimicking Michael Jackson.

Reactions: 615vols
'Lay your a** down and go to sleep': Shocking moment New York babysitter is caught on nanny cam Slapping Two-Year-Old Boy more than 25 times

A New York mother was shocked when she turned on her nanny camera Monday to see a trusted family friend allegedly slap her two-year-old son more than 25 times on the back.

Kristla Holmes said she was at work Monday when she kept receiving motion detection notifications from the Ring security camera she had set up in her living room.

When she opened the app, she told CBS News, she saw her babysitter, Chantal Mason, covering her young son in a blanket and supposedly slapping him on the back as he cried out.

At other times, she said, Mason was seen lying on the couch with her foot lying on the child's head as the toddler remained under the blanket.

72186577-12199977-image-m-5_1686855584814.jpg

Mason was arrested Monday night and was charged with endangering the welfare of a minor

SENSITIVE CONTENT WARNING:
Shocking moment babysitter is caught on nanny cam slapping two-year-old boy more than 25 times | Daily Mail Online

That tweet is trolling, it’s either that or they’re insanely stupid. Daniel Penny “protecting people” from someone yelling by killing him has nothing to do with a knife attack
Trolls gotta troll.

-rape and people watching then do nothing isn’t a problem for you….
-women stabbed and nobody helps and you’re probably more concerned about their skin color. White Gals deserve it in your world.
-had the crazy **** been white and the guy defending everyone on the train been black then your position on the issue would change.

you’re a sad troll of a human being. Not to mention racist

Trolls gotta troll.

-rape and people watching then do nothing isn’t a problem for you….
-women stabbed and nobody helps and you’re probably more concerned about their skin color. White Gals deserve it in your world.
-had the crazy **** been white and the guy defending everyone on the train been black then your position on the issue would change.

you’re a sad troll of a human being. Not to mention racist

This is trolling lol no one said any of this

Because “threatening with no physical contact” is yelling?? It makes me smile that you thought this was a good point
How hard would it have been for him to pitch someone in front of a train? Should Mr. Penny have waited until after that occurred?

Yeah because the coward that snuck up on Jordan Neely from behind would definitely be out here fighting to prevent knife attacks. Those are totally similar situations
When should the "coward" have done something? The point that slice is clearly making is, this is why people do not get involved anymore.

Reactions: SpaceCoastVol
When should the "coward" have done something? The point that slice is clearly making is, this is why people do not get involved anymore.

And I’m saying that point is stupid, Penny is in trouble for killing someone that wasn’t hurting anyone, not because you “can’t protect people anymore”. Regular citizens also typically aren’t jumping into the middle of knife fights before or after Jordan Neely was killed, it’s an invented narrative and a dumb one

And I’m saying that point is stupid, Penny is in trouble for killing someone that wasn’t hurting anyone, not because you “can’t protect people anymore”. Regular citizens also typically aren’t jumping into the middle of knife fights before or after Jordan Neely was killed, it’s an invented narrative and a dumb one
You ignored my question?

Reactions: Orangeslice13
I assume that once the doors opened he would continue his behavior that involved physically attacking 0 people
That's your choice. There would be more danger as I stated in that he could push someone under a train much more easily at that point. If he did... then what?

That's your choice. There would be more danger as I stated in that he could push someone under a train much more easily at that point. If he did... then what?

Great point: “This person who isn’t physically attacking anyone ‘could’ morph into a murderer and start killing them later, and that’s why he deserves to die”

VN Store

Back