New York City

Here, we can just do this: was Jordan Neely physically attacking anyone at the time he was killed, yes or no? Keep in mind if not, 615’s engagement with me has all been for absolutely nothing because he agrees with me lol

My argument has been the same the entire time. Neely was threatening the other passengers with violence/death threats. That’s verified by police, and the other passengers on the subway. You said I was making it up, which is why you had to make an embarrassing “I take it back post”.

My argument has been the same the entire time. Neely was threatening the other passengers with violence/death threats. That’s verified by police, and the other passengers on the subway. You said I was making it up, which is why you had to make an embarrassing “I take it back post”.

If you responded to me saying he never physically attacked anyone with “but he was threatening”, which isn’t a physical attack nor a reason to be killed, that’s not responsive to anything I was saying in the first place. You should be acknowledging I’m right about physical attacks too but you choose to escalate everything instead

He would not have been arrested in a non-shithole city.

Reactions: AM64
He would not have been arrested in a non-shithole city.

This is the same board where people get mad when someone gets punched for using the N word because “you can’t assault someone over words,” but now a guy killing someone over words would just be cool everywhere lol ok

No you don’t 😂
Literally no one believes this. I was there a few weeks ago.

No one other than you seems to be having trouble with it lol, given your projection so far it’s a lot more likely that “a few weeks ago” is the lie here

People who didn’t leave NYC for a southern state left and moved north in NY to where I live. These people, who are literally from NYC, have no desire to go back and visit. We used to go into city once a month or so pre-pandemic. We’ve been back three times now and have been really surprised by how different it has been. The city police cars have bumper stickers on them with a hotline to call to get a $10,000 reward if you have information about a cop getting shot. It’s 1-800-COP-SHOT.
My family is getting together for the 4th.
One cousin is flying into Newark New Jersey just to stay out of the city. Lol we’re flying into JFK and taking a car service out of the pitt.

Reactions: AM64
This is the same board where people get mad when someone gets punched for using the N word because “you can’t assault someone over words,” but now a guy killing someone over words would just be cool everywhere lol ok
Those people are stupid.
You’re a racist….use a Jewish slur on me in person and see what happens to you

Furthermore….you threaten me or my family and I’m taking your word for it.

Reactions: dovervolz and AM64
My family is getting together for the 4th.
One cousin is flying into Newark New Jersey just to stay out of the city. Lol we’re flying into JFK and taking a car service out of the pitt.

Flying into Newark to “avoid the city going to Long Island” when the other two airports are already on Long Island is certainly a choice haha

Flying into Newark to “avoid the city going to Long Island” when the other two airports are already on Long Island is certainly a choice haha
I thought it was funny too.
But we’re Jewish so it’s probably more about the money Than he’s admitting to

No one other than you seems to be having trouble with it lol, given your projection so far it’s a lot more likely that “a few weeks ago” is the lie here

Straight out of my photos, check the time stamp. You called slice out as having never been to New York, then he posted photos backing it up. Now I’m providing proof. So far the only one who won’t or can’t is you. Weird… wonder why? 😂
IMG_4167.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: OL SMOKEY
Straight out of my photos, check the time stamp. You called slice out as having never been to New York, then he posted photos backing it up. Now I’m providing proof. So far the only one who won’t or can’t is you. Weird… wonder why? 😂
View attachment 557063

This is Central Park yesterday lol. Time for a “take it back” post unless owning up is too embarrassing for you

Concerts in the Parks: Central Park

Attachments

• IMG_7088.jpeg
    IMG_7088.jpeg
    75.9 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_7100.jpeg
    IMG_7100.jpeg
    359.6 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:

VN Store

Back