New York City

Nonsense. You may simply be an older more bitter and cynical version of your former self.
I lived in NYC for 10 years.
It’s a shithole now. It’s not the place I was once proud of.
Interesting though Nashville was a shithole then but is awesome now. Further back chattanooga was the dirtiest city in the USA and is now beautiful.

You can lie to yourself about it if you want.

I was in the city Friday and I’m on Long Island right now.

I lived in NYC for 10 years.
It’s a shithole now. It’s not the place I was once proud of.
Interesting though Nashville was a shithole then but is awesome now. Further back chattanooga was the dirtiest city in the USA and is now beautiful.

You can lie to yourself about it if you want.

I was in the city Friday and I’m on Long Island right now.
What are they saying about the $23 fee?
How can the citizens keep voting for this idiocy ie pizza ovens gas stoves crime etc

Have fun, I’m not even a big tennis guy but went one day and loved it. Usually on the first day they have a concert too but you may know that already

Didn’t know that. Never been. I’ve been to smaller tour stops but not a major. Early rounds are a blast because there is so much action.

Didn’t know that. Never been. I’ve been to smaller tour stops but not a major. Early rounds are a blast because there is so much action.

There's an Opening Night Ceremony that included a performance by Shania Twain when I went in 2017. Not seeing anyone announced for this year yet, but it looks like they typically announce it in mid-July so hopefully that will come soon. Awesome venue and event regardless though

Reactions: allvol123
There's an Opening Night Ceremony that included a performance by Shania Twain when I went in 2017. Not seeing anyone announced for this year yet, but it looks like they typically announce it in mid-July so hopefully that will come soon. Awesome venue and event regardless though
The Ashe stadium court would be an awesome venue for an in-the-round concert.

Getaway Driver in 1988 Police Assassination to Walk Free as soon as next month

NYC cops called the parole of Scott Cobb in the killing of Officer Edward Byrne 'especially outrageous'

New York City cops are calling the impending release of a getaway driver who sped three men away after they murdered a rookie officer in 1988 "especially outrageous."

Scott Cobb, now 60 years old, drove David McClary, Todd Scott and Phillip Copeland to an intersection in South Jamaica Queens, where 22-year-old officer Edward Byrne was parked in the early hours on February 26, 1988.

With just a month on the force, Byrne had been stationed outside the home of a witness who was slated to testify against drug kingpin Howard "Pappy" Mason.

While Cobb distracted the officer, McClary shot him five times in the head at point-blank range. After the attack, the killers received an $8,000 payment from Mason.

GettyImages-1556769834.jpg

Scott Cobb is pictured during his trial for the killing of New York Police Department Officer Edward Byrne on March 7, 1989. (Bill Turnbull/New York Daily News/Tribune News Service via Getty Images)

Getaway driver in 1988 police assassination to walk free as soon as next month

Reactions: OL SMOKEY
TOM LEONARD: How the Left's Obsession with Wokery and Race is turning New York into a Crime-Ravaged, Drug-Infested Nightmare

73938981-0-image-a-13_1691092411156.jpg

This week, the world's richest city suffered the embarrassment of pictures emerging of scores of migrants and asylum-seekers lining the streets in Manhattan and sleeping shoulder-to-shoulder as they wait to be processed

73938975-0-image-a-15_1691092627326.jpg

The homeless population now sits at a staggering 100,000 in a city where 'progressive' experts persuaded politicians the mentally ill are better off outside hospitals than in them

73938965-0-image-a-20_1691092746106.jpg

The 'sanctuary city' refuses to enforce federal immigration law which would lead to deportations, providing the country's only guaranteed 'right to shelter'

73938969-0-image-a-16_1691092636573.jpg

New York's generous benefits for asylum seekers include free healthcare, housing and food

TOM LEONARD: How the Left's obsession with wokery and race is turning New York into a crime-ravaged, drug-infested nightmare | Daily Mail Online

VN Store

Back