New York City

Video shows open-air Prostitution in yet another NYC neighborhood as Hookers stroll in broad daylight

The raunchy old days are back in East New York, where some blocks are overrun by hookers hawking early-morning sex — with one strutting her stuff nearly naked in the middle of a street, shocking new footage posted online shows.

Video shows street walkers in the open in Brooklyn

I lived in NYC for 10 years.
It’s a shithole now. It’s not the place I was once proud of.
Interesting though Nashville was a shithole then but is awesome now. Further back chattanooga was the dirtiest city in the USA and is now beautiful.

You can lie to yourself about it if you want.

I was in the city Friday and I’m on Long Island right now.
1691542172248.gif

Looks like Haiti...or Nigeria.

Who foots the bill to clean up all that garbage and sheit everywhere? Taxpayers in NY right?

Need to drag whatever "influencer" caused this into civil court and saddle him with the bill for cleaning it up. Maybe these wouldnt happen anymore.

I've seen where the authorities arrested the rapper that caused the riot & chaos. I haven't seen any news yet about what they plan on doing relating to the cleanup.

I head to NYC about once a month. It’s not all doom and gloom like the media reports. I feel safer in some parts of the city than I do in Meigs County.

Reactions: NashVol11
Video shows open-air Prostitution in yet another NYC neighborhood as Hookers stroll in broad daylight

The raunchy old days are back in East New York, where some blocks are overrun by hookers hawking early-morning sex — with one strutting her stuff nearly naked in the middle of a street, shocking new footage posted online shows.

Video shows street walkers in the open in Brooklyn

Great find, Franklin! Who would have thunk that America's biggest city would have....get this...hookers! Shocking!

I just spent a week in NYC after living/working there in the recent past for 21 years. It's fine. Rubes love hyping every urban problem--makes them
feel better about living in a trailer in bumf--k America, where there is absolutely NOTHING to do.

I just spent a week in NYC after living/working there in the recent past for 21 years. It's fine. Rubes love hyping every urban problem--makes them
feel better about living in a trailer in bumf--k America, where there is absolutely NOTHING to do.

I’m sure victims of all the random attacks and massive uptick in violent crime feel just like some clown on a Tennessee message board.

Gosh, you should move you and your camper back to New York City. For good

VN Store

Back