New York City

You have no idea what you're talking about. I lived and worked in NYC for 21 years--was there twice last year.
It got hit hard by Covid but has bounced back nicely. New York will always be New York and nowheresville will
always be nowheresville. Rubes always like to trash big cities when they've hardly ever left their backwater counties.
Sure ya did.

You go to UT? Why would you go to a university in such a place?
You constantly demean country folk, farmers, and are an *******. Go back to your **** city.

He claims to have been on an athletic scholarship at UT but I haven't seen him name the sport.

Sure ya did.

I lived the majority of my life in big cities. One thing I know for certain is that most people I met who puffed their chest out about big city living while running down other places were extremely insecure. And I would say the majority of them were country come to town and ashamed of their own roots.

Reactions: UT_Dutchman
I lived the majority of my life in big cities. One thing I know for certain is that most people I met who puffed their chest out about big city living while running down other places were extremely insecure. And I would say the majority of them were country come to town and ashamed of their own roots.
I realize turbo just did this and don’t believe I have, but there are 3 or 4 different active threads running down different cities so there’s clearly insecurity all around

I was up there in December. Seems fine to me and never felt unsafe

I live in Memphis area so bar is really low...
I was there in July and December. Will be there in June to see Billy Joel for his next to last show in MSG.
I don’t feel unsafe about it but the place is definitely a shithole compared to its former self

I was up there in December. Seems fine to me and never felt unsafe

I live in Memphis area so bar is really low...
This is what you always hear from people who actually spend time in NYC, only for some guy who visits Long Island once in a while to say NY Post tabloid BS is “the common consensus” lol

Eric Adams Blames Political Problems On Race, Compares Himself To Jesus: ‘That’s why people are hating on me’​

Mayor Eric Adams likened himself to Jesus and claimed that critics are attacking his administration because it is largely made up of people of color, a video of the mayor’s speech showed.

Adams has been dealing with a migrant crisis in the Big Apple and recently faced off against the Democratic-led City Council — which rejected his veto on two controversial public safety bills last week.

He is also facing an FBI investigation into his mayoral campaign.

Adams told a crowd at a town hall in Brooklyn last week that he is under attack just like New York City’s first black mayor, David Dinkins, as he touted his administration’s diversity.

He asked his five deputy mayors, all men and women of color, to stand up and be recognized by the crowd.

https://nypost.com/2024/02/06/metro...-problems-on-race-compares-himself-to-jesus/#
“Have you ever seen this much chocolate lead in the city of New York?” Adams asked as people applauded Sheena Wright, Anne Williams-Isom, Meera Joshi, Ana Almanzar and Maria Torres-Springer.

This is what you always hear from people who actually spend time in NYC, only for some guy who visits Long Island once in a while to say NY Post tabloid BS is “the common consensus” lol

The bar is low living in Memphis area. I feel safe in Downtown Chicago...

Reactions: Wireless1
According to those types of lists Chattanooga is one of the most dangerous cities in America.
Calling Bull **** on that, but at least our city is clean
I was talking to a TBI agent a few years back, and he told me Chatanooga’s murder rate is most likely as bad as Memphis. He said what happens is the bodies are dumped in surrounding counties or out of state, and they (TBI) try to piece together where they were killed, but lack of witnesses makes it nearly impossible. But they know it’s tied to Chattanooga, they just can’t prove it much of the time.

I was talking to a TBI agent a few years back, and he told me Chatanooga’s murder rate is most likely as bad as Memphis. He said what happens is the bodies are dumped in surrounding counties or out of state, and they (TBI) try to piece together where they were killed, but lack of witnesses makes it nearly impossible. But they know it’s tied to Chattanooga, they just can’t prove it much of the time.

I mean Memphis averaged more than 1 a day in 2023. Unless the murderers are more better organized and less lazy than those in Memphis, I have my doubts on his claim...

Reactions: Orangeslice13
The population of Hamilton County and the 3 GA border counties is about 75,000 less than city limits of Memphis.

If you combine all those murders in those 4 counties, double that total, double that total again...it still is less than Memphis....

It has a lot to do with a biker gang that calls Chattanooga its home base.

The population of Hamilton County and the 3 GA border counties is about 75,000 less than city limits of Memphis.

If you combine all those murders in those 4 counties, double that total, double that total again...it still is less than Memphis....
Hold on. I’ll find the article

VN Store

Back