Newsom Likely To Face Recall

Calif. gubernatorial candidate Larry Elder says his security detail was Hit By A Pellet Gun

Elder's statement comes after videos surfaced earlier of a masked protester throwing an egg at him

California candidate for governor Larry Elder had his campaign event halted Wednesday after protesters shot his security detail with a pellet gun.

"Today I kicked off the Recall Express bus tour. Before we even left Los Angeles, my security detail was physically assaulted, shot with a pellet gun, and hit with projectiles," the Republican candidate said in a statement on Twitter. "The intolerant left will not stop us. We will recall Gavin Newsom. We will save California."

Pellet guns can cause serious injury, particularly at close range.

Elder's statement comes after videos surfaced earlier Wednesday of a masked protester throwing eggs at Elder as he campaigned through the Venice neighborhood of Los Angeles.

The video shows Elder walking through the neighborhood as an egg thrower narrowly missed the candidate.

Calif. gubernatorial candidate Larry Elder says his security detail was hit by a pellet gun

Yep, Democrats are totally a disgusting bunch of racists thugs running around free....
Democrats are so hateful & full of rage against anybody of color .... they're hypocrites.
Democrats do not want any kind of unity for the country ... they hate everyone not them.
Warning .... some language used here is not suitable for the kids ....

Last edited:
Reactions: BreatheUT and NEO
WATCH: White Woman Wearing Monkey Mask Throws Egg At Larry Elder

LEM.jpg

California Republican gubernatorial candidate Larry Elder had eggs thrown at him on Wednesday while walking on the streets of Los Angeles with members of his campaign.

Numerous people online quickly noted the racist aspect of the incident because of the mask that she was wearing and the fact that Elder is black.

The woman then appeared to get into a verbal altercation with someone who seemed to be working security. She is shown on the video appearing to strike the man in the face with her fist.

WATCH: White Woman Wearing Monkey Mask Throws Egg At Larry Elder
She's officially being recruited by Butch Jones for QB, how can you miss that bad from 8'?

It is a cute thought, this whole recall, Larry Elder thing but lets get serious. I can't imagine Newsom losing the recall vote when they know it is close.

Remember, it's not who does the voting but who does the counting that matters.

Cali Dem machine will use this scare tho to good effect and get rid of any future chance that the people revolt again by removing these pesky democratic processes. In fact, it would be cost saving just to make voting optional anyway, since they can tell by your race and immigration background as to how you will vote. Black? a Democrat vote, Women? a Democrat vote, gay? A Democrat vote, white? you are considered 2/3rds of a person for voting unless you fall into another category as well (which means you vote Democrat). This could even be billed as a major cost saving measure that Californians could use to direct more money to the poor and to fix homelessness.

Yep, Democrats are totally a disgusting bunch of racists thugs running around free....
Democrats are so hateful & full of rage against anybody of color .... they're hypocrites.
Democrats do not want any kind of unity for the country ... they hate everyone not them.
Warning .... some language used here is not suitable for the kids ....

Leftists are not much different than extremists.

How is this little tramp that bold?

Reactions: W.TN.Orange Blood
Opposition to California Recall Widens In New Poll

California voters appear poised to deliver a solid endorsement of Gov. Gavin Newsom (D) as opposition to the recall election mounts and Democratic voters return ballots at a rapid pace.

A new survey conducted by the University of California, Berkeley’s Institute of Governmental Studies for the Los Angeles Times shows 60 percent of California voters would reject the recall, while just 39 percent say they will support removing Newsom from office.

Opposition to California recall widens in new poll

Opposition to California Recall Widens In New Poll

California voters appear poised to deliver a solid endorsement of Gov. Gavin Newsom (D) as opposition to the recall election mounts and Democratic voters return ballots at a rapid pace.

A new survey conducted by the University of California, Berkeley’s Institute of Governmental Studies for the Los Angeles Times shows 60 percent of California voters would reject the recall, while just 39 percent say they will support removing Newsom from office.

Opposition to California recall widens in new poll
LOL They get what they deserve. I'm glad I will never step foot in that sh!thole state ever again.

McGowan is reporting that Newsom's wife called her to ask for McGowan's help in getting the Weinstein charges to go away.

Rose McGowan slams Black Lives Matter alongside Larry Elder: 'He might just know more than you'

McGowan declared at the event Sunday that she was no longer a Democrat

Actress Rose McGowan called out the Black Lives Matter movement during her event with California gubernatorial candidate Larry Elder, arguing that people should stop labelling each other based on race and focus on their humanity instead.

"They want to hear that the more we micro label each other, the better we'll be," McGowan said during a Sunday press conference. "The reality is, today, I challenge this state, I challenge these voters, I challenge the media, to back up. Be human first, vote for humanity."

The comments came during a press conference the actress held with Elder, who leads the pack among candidates to become the next governor of California if current Gov. Gavin Newsom is removed from office in the state's recall election on Tuesday.

Rose McGowan slams Black Lives Matter alongside Larry Elder: 'He might just know more than you'

‘San Fran-sicko’ author slams far-left policies: ‘Caring and loving’ without discipline is their ‘new religion’

Sep. 13, 2021 - 4:53 - Michael Shellenberger discusses the consequences of Democratic one-party rule in the state of California

Reactions: VolinWayne

VN Store

Back