Newsom Likely To Face Recall

A co-worker here in Georgia is in the National Guard....he just got called up and is leaving for California today.....they must be expecting some "Obama" to hit the fan tomorrow on the recall.

Reactions: NEO and Zues1
What they've done is scanned the votes too early. They've been preparing the votes for some time and they wait until after the election to see who hasn't voted and then cast those votes for them. That's what happened in the presidential election.

The presidential was different. They likely prepared ballots and already had them in - but not enough, thus the pause and scramble post election. It was just more than they expected Trump to pull.

Recall election is different though. First, they have plenty of time to get them in before and after the election. They know about where they are at based on the mail in ballots already. Notice the lady's age "who already voted" - 88 and likely her friends are all up there as well. When you are running an absentee/mail in ballot fraud op and going to vote for someone you run through the voter roles to see who hasnt voted in the last few, is really old, etc so as to not run into this issue. Maybe they werent too thoughtful in their sample since she probably normally only votes in presidential elections.

Anyway, they know where they are - did you notice after the first few weeks of voting there was massive alarm bells going off. Thats because they saw the early results and woke up. Now see the article above about a cocky Newsome. They are already doing the polling and media stories to support the narrative of a major dem turnout to save Newsome, thus giving cover to getting rid of the recall mechanism and girding up all the dems who are increasingly vocally nervous about the midterms. Of course, they can write these stories because they are ensuring that is the outcome through the ballot stuffing - the media and polling is there so that nobody is surprised or questions it.

Overall, I think the operatives will do a better job this time than in the Presidential, especially in a state where they have almost unlimited control. If its too messy or close I will be surprised. Most dem voters are hive minded progressives who never allow a dissonant thought to flourish within their own minds, much less anyone else they can see. But gun slinging operatives like I was dont usually drink their own koolaide they feed to the gullible, so I gotta think they have prepared well for this.

It must be a top secret deployment because there’s nothing about it mentioned on the GA NG website.
We all know if it isn't posted on the internet, it never happened. Alternatively, if it is posted on the internet, it must be true.

It's hard to believe that fraud appears to be occurring in the CA governor recall election since the Democrats have the voting security locked down so tightly.

Reactions: LargeOrange1
California Gov. Gavin Newsom Poised For Victory in upcoming recall election as Polls Swing Sharply In His Favor

• Experts, recent polling and early ballot return rates all indicate that California Gov. Gavin Newsom is now on course to Easily Defeat the Republican-led recall effort.

While Newsom was projected to face more of a tight race in the election just a month ago, his heavy campaign efforts seem to be paying off. Experts, recent polling and early ballot return rates all indicate that Newsom is now on course to easily defeat the recall effort.

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/09/13/california-recall-gov-gavin-newsom-on-the-road-to-victory.html

California Gov. Gavin Newsom Poised For Victory in upcoming recall election as Polls Swing Sharply In His Favor

• Experts, recent polling and early ballot return rates all indicate that California Gov. Gavin Newsom is now on course to Easily Defeat the Republican-led recall effort.

While Newsom was projected to face more of a tight race in the election just a month ago, his heavy campaign efforts seem to be paying off. Experts, recent polling and early ballot return rates all indicate that Newsom is now on course to easily defeat the recall effort.

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/09/13/california-recall-gov-gavin-newsom-on-the-road-to-victory.html

Exactly! Always important to spread the desired narrative before your event otherwise the suckers might catch on that something is awry.

I aint buying it. You think that number of people flipped their votes because of ads, Obama, Harris or Biden?

Newsome stays in office and the narrative becomes a rigged election…it’s the new way for republicans.

You know, just because some guy says something happened doesn't mean it really happened. I'm betting this goes the way of the Lin Wood conspiracies, i.e. a determination that this is BS.

Reactions: NashVol11

VN Store

Back