Nico to start the bowl game? Confirmed

Seems everyone forgets that Nico got hurt in the Virginia game and was out of action for a couple of those cupcakes.

@GAVol beat me to it
Point taken, but there were other opportunities which this staff squandered. Hope we can avoid paying too high a price for their decision. If Nico plays, I just hope he comes out healthy.

Man, why do you get so butt hurt over the mere mention of his name? Give it a freaking rest, you petulant three year old child. I don’t gas if you like Tony or not. It’s simply an ongoing discussion on his show and it’s what he said he was hearing from a source. Never said it’s etched in stone. But it might quite likely turn out to be true if Price is correct. Then who’s your Daddy, Chad?
Tony’s sources usually end up being wrong unless it’s someone like AP. Now if Price has confirmed that Nico is starting I would put more merit into it. As an aside if anyone in this discussion is acting like a “petulant child” it would be you.

I am trying to remember but wasn’t he in street clothes for one of these games??
I don’t remember that but I do remember how a local station just kind of casually reported it right before the AP kickoff. You could tell that he got dinged in trash time against UVA, but nobody ever said much about it.

I may watch another game this season after all if this is true. I quit supporting with my time/viewer number several games ago due to still starting Joe for no reason
Just ignore the gatekeepers on here. They are having a difficult time with facing some harsh realities this year.

Hopefully Heupel found his spine and told Milton to just go away and never comeback.

Reactions: wrharvey21
Just ignore the gatekeepers on here. They are having a difficult time with facing some harsh realities this year.

Hopefully Heupel found his spine and told Milton to just go away and never comeback.
I’m a little confused.
What harsh realities?

Tony’s sources usually end up being wrong unless it’s someone like AP. Now if Price has confirmed that Nico is starting I would put more merit into it. As an aside if anyone in this discussion is acting like a “petulant child” it would be you.

AP hasn’t confirmed anything

I may watch another game this season after all if this is true. I quit supporting with my time/viewer number several games ago due to still starting Joe for no reason

LoL. You are a vol fan who spends his free time on VN because you love UT. You have watched every game no matter who starts.

Saying you didn't watch because Joe started is a lie, you watched, but maybe you get cool points with "I hate Joe" crowd

AP hasn’t confirmed anything
That’s what I was thinking. People are running with the vague statement he said a few days ago about the Nico era starting in the bowl game. I do think he will get significant snaps, I don’t think he will start over Milton unless Milton has backed out or something.

Yeah, sure. I’m not the one having a meltdown over a radio personality’s name being mentioned. Where’s your data on TB being wrong more often than not? He’s been right about a lot and he misses on things too. And he will say as much when he misses. All these shows are guys with opinions, information, sources, discussion, conjecture and above all….entertainment. It’s just that. Calm down.

Yeah, sure. I’m not the one having a meltdown over a radio personality’s name being mentioned. Where’s your data on TB being wrong more often than not? He’s been right about a lot and he misses on things too. And he will say as much when he misses. All these shows are guys with opinions, information, sources, discussion, conjecture and above all….entertainment. It’s just that. Calm down.
😂 you think I’m having a meltdown? Ask anyone that’s been here about ten years what Tony B’s averages are when he’s not reposting what Price or Hubbs have posted already.

You know what, you’re right go ahead and believe whatever Basillo gives you.

Reactions: MemphisVol77

Hopefully freak and others found their spine and told you good bye loser. Probably never watched a down of Tennessee football unless your team played us, because you definitely aren't a Tennessee fan.
In the voice of red Foreman: d****$$

VN Store

Back