Non-Lady Vol Basketball News 2023-24

Finley drains another 3 pointer!
8pts 3/4 shooting.
One word=generational 🍊
Generational, a new word for you? I guess you got tired about throwing around the word "Elite" to any player that has a good game. Look those words up in a dictionary man, because every time you use it you disrespect the players that are really elite.

Last edited:
At one point Kaniya Boyd was ranked #25 in the 2024 class.. signed to Tennessee over Florida State, Utah, Kentucky, and Texas A&M.

As I stated before, she didn’t get caught up in attending all those AAU circuits and camps.. that’s why they dropped her ranking.

Look at some of those other players around her at this point and tell me how they managed to rise up the rankings?
Simply by going to those camps and the recruiting service - AAU coach/program dynamics.
You folks act like these rankings carry weight when it’s really more to it. #25, 5, or #35 Boyd is a baller.

Boyd is ELITE!

Last edited:
Generational, a new word for you? I guess you got tired about throwing around the word "Elite" to any player that has a good game. Look those words up in a dictionary man, because every time you use it you disrespect the players are really elite.
I feel like if we were talking about UConn you might find several generational talents. Perhaps generational based on the house fly life cycle?

Angel Reese didn't play in the 2nd half. Coaches decision. 42 points is still 42 points.
And FJ is not starting. I think Kim is both sending a message to last year's model and giving her newbies a chance to play. Did Angel still have a double/double streak going? If so this coach's decision ended it, she had 11 pts and 5 reb.

These incoming classes are so talented that last year's stars become yesterday's news in a hurry.

Generational, a new word for you? I guess you got tired about throwing around the word "Elite" to any player that has a good game. Look those words up in a dictionary man, because every time you use it you disrespect the players are really elite.

That NC State game still smarts, eh?

It is clear that fr Williams has unseated all the others big name players on LSU as the go to player or the player that will be taking the most shots
It was clear last year that she is very, very good. 42 tonight in case people think elite freshmen aren’t ready.

Reactions: chuckiepoo
Tennessee commit 2027 G Finley Chastain is the first player to sub in off the bench for Montverde Academy!

She is 1-2 shooting with 2pts, 2rebs in the first minute of action!
cruiting’ is on fire🍊
Now this is the real deal I’m waiting for, just hope she stays committed.

Stop.

This is the kind of post that irritates the sh!t out of me. For someone who is a fan of a rival team to somehow feel it is appropriate to insinuate that a diehard fan, ON THEIR OWN HOME BOARD, is being ridiculous to be especially excited about a prized young signee, is beyond the pale.

Please don't do that. Fans on this board reserve the right to think particularly highly of those young women who've become our family. Have some class.

Stop.

This is the kind of post that irritates the sh!t out of me. For someone who is a fan of a rival team to somehow feel it is appropriate to insinuate that a diehard fan, ON THEIR OWN HOME BOARD, is being ridiculous to be especially excited about a prized young signee, is beyond the pale.

Please don't do that. Fans on this board reserve the right to think particularly highly of those young women who've become our family. Have some class.
Their own board? This is the thread specified for conversations other than our beloved Lady Vols. Specifically for, I dono, considerate interaction with other fanbases?

Stop.

IMG_4814.gif

VN Store

Back