Non-Lady Vol Basketball News 2023-24

I respect Dawn, but hope she doesn't continue to emulate Bayou Barbie's scheduling habits.
One can get severe indigestion from consuming too many cupcakes.

View attachment 597654
Two of the first five games were against top 25 opponents and one against a good midmajor in SD State what are you talking about?

I respect Dawn, but hope she doesn't continue to emulate Bayou Barbie's scheduling habits.

View attachment 597654
Tell me you haven’t seen their complete non conference schedule without telling me you haven’t seen their complete non conference schedule.

I understand what you are saying. Nika is not ultra quick like Jones, hence i feel Geno starts KK on her. I think they still are the best four guard package UCLA has faced to date.
Remember this is a team that just won by 3 points over UConn-lite (Princeton).

Yeah we were looking forward to Jana. And looking forward to Azzi playing with Paige and hoping for Caroline's return to freshman status. But "can we borrow Sara?" was a bit too much for me.
No question.

SC plays at UNC next, and although ranked, they barely squeaked by the Catamounts of Vermont today. Could be a tough night for the Heels. I’m not sure what to make of all the mid majors either challenging or beating majors this year, but again, it’s good for the sport.
Go Tar Heels.

View attachment 597654
Up until today’s game, Massey had SC’s SOS schedule to date ranked 4th in the nation. Believe LSU’s SOS is ranked in the hundreds, don’t know what the heck you are talking about. Remaining OOC games with Utah, UCONN, Duke, and UNC. It will end up being one of the toughest OOC schedules in the nation. Maybe you should read a little before you post ridiculous comments.

VN Store

Back