Non-Lady Vol Basketball News 2023-24

Well we all will be on pins and needles awaiting your "unbiased" opinion........ :rolleyes:
I’m not saying anyone has to wait, I just give my opinion like everyone else on here. We don’t always have to agree, u can think Sc is so great and unbeatable and if someone doesn’t agree that’s ok.

You hate South Carolina so much that you can't give them anything but your "hated" outlook? Well, that tells me you are not an unbiased fan of WBB and should be discounted as a person to listen to about your opinion or conclusions about anything related to South Carolina or any other team playing. Gotcha....sad you can't be real....
I will still give still my honest opinion once I watch them play, if they look unbeatable I will say that but if not I will say that as well. I’m just telling u why I don’t watch them, and have no opinion on them until I do.

There’s no unbeatable team in WCBB.

I don’t even know what is left on their non-conference schedule, but I’ll bet money South Carolina will not go undefeated during SEC play.

Reactions: Lucy

I’m waiting to see what the Clark lovers have to say now. Are people going to call her a Bully, a Thug, a poor sportswoman and everything else in the book? Or will they make excuses and say it’s just passion? Oh and I still haven’t seen it all over ESPN yet.

Yer bias is showing…again. Definitely a bitch move. Should be restricted for at least the first half of the game but seeking “tournament eyeballs” may overrule.

There’s no unbeatable team in WCBB.

I don’t even know what is left on their non-conference schedule, but I’ll bet money South Carolina will not go undefeated during SEC play.
I am smart enough NOT to take that bet. I don't see any team going undefeated this year or maybe any year moving forward. That seems to be a thing of the past. Too much talent spread out on too many teams and any off night will doom you.

I am smart enough NOT to take that bet. I don't see any team going undefeated this year or maybe any year moving forward. That seems to be a thing of the past. Too much talent spread out on too many teams and any off night will doom you.
There will not be any unbeaten teams this season. I think even all of the best teams will have 2-4 losses by season end.

My Top 8 teams are: South Carolina, NC State, UCLA, Stanford, Indiana, UCONN, Notre Dame, and Tennessee.

This team showed me something today winning without Rickea Jackson. This is early in the season and any time a team can win without a player that is one of the Top 5 players in WCBB that is worth something big.

Reactions: chuckiepoo

VN Store

Back