Non-Lady Vol Basketball News 2023-24

LSU has lost S Smith for the year to a knee. Really hate that for her, she was having a breakout season.

Also, KM has brought Angel back for their game against Va Tech tomorrow night.

Coincidence of timing?
I doubt it. Their best inside presence this season is out. So, timing sounds about right for AR to come back. I’m sure they want to win this game to get back on track after the Colorado loss.

Are the rumors true about Poole being kicked off the team?

LSU has lost S Smith for the year to a knee. Really hate that for her, she was having a breakout season.

Also, KM has brought Angel back for their game against Va Tech tomorrow night.

Coincidence of timing?
There's a YouTube of Angel Reese coming back and Kim telling in the interview of Anthony tearing up her knee.

It's up to Danny to change the "we must be coached by one of our own" mentality on the hill. Fulmer was showed the door and Kellie should be let go also. No excise for the loss tonight. Tonight was a culmination of her time here.

I doubt it. Their best inside presence this season is out. So, timing sounds about right for AR to come back. I’m sure they want to win this game to get back on track after the Colorado loss.

Are the rumors true about Poole being kicked off the team?
Yes apparently Poole got kicked off. Rumor is she was caught on video getting physical w HVL in the tunnel or locker room.

Will be interesting to see how this goes. Have Angel and FJ made up? Has FJ's Mom apologized for calling AR dumb? AR's Mom still liking posts critical of KM? Alot to fix there.

Miss St lost to unranked Miami 74-68. Jessica Carter did not play. Is she injured?

Vandy lost 70-62 to NC State. Closer than I would have thought. Justine P. started, had only 1 pt and 2 rebs.

Reactions: travis929
Yes apparently Poole got kicked off. Rumor is she was caught on video getting physical w HVL in the tunnel or locker room.

Will be interesting to see how this goes. Have Angel and FJ made up? Has FJ's Mom apologized for calling AR dumb? AR's Mom still liking posts critical of KM? Alot to fix there.
Hate to see it… 😉

Reactions: Lucy and glv98

VN Store

Back