Non-Lady Vol Basketball News 2023-24

Yikes, SEC got doors blown off by ACC yesterday. Had to depend on Florida, who had the easiest draw, to get a win at all. Of course there will be one more tonight when SC bi*ch slaps NC. Goddess Dawn and crew are in a class all by themselves in the SEC right now.

Ya'll see the Ole Miss/Louisville game? Ole Miss not that good. Yo is so much more talk than action so far./

Really looking forward to LSU/Va Tech tonight.

Poole has been kicked off the LSU team among all the other big announcements. Rumor was that she physically attack Van Lith but no verification of this.
She was bullying her in the tunnel before the SE Lousiana game cameras caught it and it didnt seem polite at all , now the news of her being kicked off the team is new to me i thought she was just suspended.

JuJu is definitely frontrunner for FOY and NPOY right now . IF she played at UCONN there would be no doubt ...

If she‘s this good when conference play starts, I don’t see a reason she can’t do both. Cameron Brink & Kiki Iriafen from Stanford and Caitlin Clark are her biggest competition, imo.

Reactions: chuckiepoo
Yikes, SEC got doors blown off by ACC yesterday. Had to depend on Florida, who had the easiest draw, to get a win at all. Of course there will be one more tonight when SC bi*ch slaps NC. Goddess Dawn and crew are in a class all by themselves in the SEC right now.

Ya'll see the Ole Miss/Louisville game? Ole Miss not that good. Yo is so much more talk than action so far./

Really looking forward to LSU/Va Tech tonight.
Exactly my point!!! We are good in the poor SEC. We also need more out of Jewell. Clearly she was playing and dropping buckets on better comp. SEC might win 3 games

Exactly my point!!! We are good in the poor SEC. We also need more out of Jewell. Clearly she was playing and dropping buckets on better comp. SEC might win 3 games
I think a player like Rickea needs to talk to Jewel, and tell her to be herself and play her game. I think she’s too passive and that comes with coming to a new team. She needs to take charge like she did at Wake. This is a player I believe in, she will get it done.

I think a player like Rickea needs to talk to Jewel, and tell her to be herself and play her game. I think she’s too passive and that comes with coming to a new team. She needs to take charge like she did at Wake. This is a player I believe in, she will get it done.
100% agree she’s needs 15+ shots a game she shot 40% from 3 at wake but on 10 3s a game she a streaky high volume girl who’s will hit a good clip with enough shots.

Reactions: DarkPhoenix

VN Store

Back