Non-Lady Vol Basketball News 2023-24

Angel looks like she is in much better shape then when I last saw her. She was looking out of shape at the beginning of the Season. Morrow is the player I wish this LV team had.
Update: Her game looks rusty - 4 points and 2 fouls first quarter.

Last edited:
Reactions: chuckiepoo
You and me both.

Why? (kidding)

Well, sports is supposed to be entertainment, and Mulkey has gone whole hog with the entire media routine. The whole fake suspension drama just to gin up the hype for tonight's game was shamelessly brilliant, and the ratings will reflect that premise.

This is almost as good as "Heels," which hopefully gets picked up by another network so that the story won't end prematurely.

Fla J is playing well, grabbing every rebound, and Morrow is a beast. HVL continues to be a non factor. Del Rosario getting pt w Smith out. Angel continues to just not be a very good offensive player. Lucky for them they don't need her to be. She's relentless on the boards for sure, but I don't think they're going to let her climb backs again this year. Also, I don't need to camera follow her to see what a good teammate she's being.

Mulkey has aged 10 yrs in the last year.

LSU is doing a great job on Amoore. Can't believe Brooks let that kid foul out. WtF

Fla J is playing well, grabbing every rebound, and Morrow is a beast. HVL continues to be a non factor. Del Rosario getting pt w Smith out. Angel continues to just not be a very good offensive player. Lucky for them they don't need her to be. She's relentless on the boards for sure, but I don't think they're going to let her climb backs again this year. Also, I don't need to camera follow her to see what a good teammate she's being.

Mulkey has aged 10 yrs in the last year.

LSU is doing a great job on Amoore. Can't believe Brooks let that kid foul out. WtF

HVL isn’t a non-factor. She’s doing what Kim wants which is starting the break and the offense. She doesn’t want her Pg shooting the ball. Never has and never will. She very much prefers to have a PG who runs the floor game but isn’t a scorer.

The only scoring point guards she’s ever really had ended up in the role due to injuries or transfers.

HVL isn’t a non-factor. She’s doing what Kim wants which is starting the break and the offense. She doesn’t want her Pg shooting the ball. Never has and never will. She very much prefers to have a PG who runs the floor game but isn’t a scorer.

The only scoring point guards she’s ever really had ended up in the role due to injuries or transfers.
Eeh LSU doesn't need Van Lith to score...she is like the 4th option..

Reactions: chuckiepoo
Right. Which makes her I guess a limited factor. Nothing special.

LSU is playing great D. VT can’t get anything

I love watching Reese and Morrow fight each other for boards. Would love to see our girls pursue the ball like that. LSU defense and rebounding was inspired tonight. VT got very few good looks and not many second chances.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back