Non-Lady Vol Basketball News 2023-24

And what difference would it make if I named them? 🤣 And for the record I never said they won nattys, particularly WCBB. You are so delusional. Speaking of delusional, about time for the blue hairs around the Lady Vol sports programs to begin contributing to NIL.
You responded to my post which specifically dealt with who might win a national championships. If you could name any teams who won championships amidst bad chemistry (you said you knew lots) it might bolster your argument. It, however, is sadly apparent that was a pile of bs.
Nice attempt at changing the topic to NIL.
I don’t know if the blue hair comment was directed to me but I am not that age group.
Regarding NIL I will admit to needing to research that more and figure out the best way to ensure support for the LVs. If you just want to get into a contest over donations to UT, trust me you will lose.
Finally, the term blue hairs is ageist although I’m sure you would probably be proud of that.
And for all of those on here who still like to rail against the blue hairs, stop, they are virtually all dead. Yes, when Pat was winning nattys there were a large group of ladies in their eighties (with gray/blue hair) who really supported the program, attending games and financially. They are almost certainly dead or in their late 90’s, 100s. We can probably stop beating that horse.

I read multiple fans say that the Nat’l Championship is South Carolina to lose.. do people even watch the games or just listen to the SEC Twitter fan club commentary?

Neither team in this Duke - South Carolina game has taken it to the opponent. Not a lot of high level basketball.

Tennessee just needs to get to full strength.. that’s all.

South Carolina isn’t winning anything, and u can book it.

I wouldn’t take your word for it.. you are a LSU fan. Both are kind of mid tbh..

Tennessee just needs to get Rickea Jackson healthy.
A healthy Rickea plus the three guard lineup of Jewel-Powell-Destinee and imo Striplin, Key, Hollingshead complimenting RJ with Wynn in the mix can wipe the entire SEC nose.

I need to see Puckett and Darby play consistent.

I wouldn’t take your word for it.. you are a LSU fan. Both are kind of mid tbh..

Tennessee just needs to get Rickea Jackson healthy.
A healthy Rickea plus the three guard lineup of Jewel-Powell-Destinee and imo Striplin, Key, Hollingshead complimenting RJ can wipe the entire SEC nose.
Never been an Lsu fan, I do like certain players on other teams but I bleed orange. Oh and Rickea coming back is a priority. Rickea and Spear can get us far if they can click at the same time.

Reactions: chuckiepoo
Just checked the SEC Social Media fan club commentary.. let me be clear this is not “good” defense by either team… this is poor offense today in the Duke v SC game.

Duke doesn’t have any athletes that can take over the game..

not much size either.. this game should’ve never been close at all if SC was the team for about a month people said them were.

They are building a wide scoring margin late in the game but this performance was mid.

VN Store

Back