Non-Lady Vol Basketball News 2023-24

My Top 4 Game-day predictions:

Tennessee over Ohio State
Duke over South Carolina
Arkansas over UCLA
UCONN over Texas

Need I say more? Label it how you want to.
The ones that aren’t for Tennessee better hope she don’t get comfortable in this system!
I stamp it.. elite!
GBO🍊

0 for 4, as in zero point zero.

dean wormer zero point zero - Google Search

WC, you can still say you were perfect…..perfectly wrong .

Last edited:
My Top 4 Game-day predictions:

Tennessee over Ohio State
Duke over South Carolina
Arkansas over UCLA
UCONN over Texas

Need I say more? Label it how you want to.
The ones that aren’t for Tennessee better hope she don’t get comfortable in this system!
I stamp it.. elite!
GBO🍊

You got a 0% on this. No comment 😔

Reactions: glv98
Lobo is a very good analyst and doesn't deserve to have her physical features trolled on, especially by a chicken.
Rebecca Lobo is a notoriously biased analyst. She literally went silent for stretches of time during this season's WNBA finals, first when her co-anchor was giving minor praise to Candace Parker, and second when "her team," the New York Liberty, was getting cooked. She has some of the most unprofessional moments of any color analyst in women's basketball. That's not to say her analysis is bad, but heavily UConn biased, in both NCAA and WNBA games. Lawson was an awesome foil to her more emotional, excitable style of analysis.

I will give Lobo a little credit for saying that an intentional should have been called (she thought on Edwards at first but then changed to Samuels on replay) and thought a non-call involving Edwards hitting the floor was correct.

Makes sense because we should not be in it.

TCU should start getting votes once Big 12 play starts. They look good and have a talented roster and talented young coach. Not getting any attention yet because their schedule is terrible. Wouldn’t have had much time to get better teams on their schedule this year, expect that to change next season.

Rebecca Lobo is a notoriously biased analyst. She literally went silent for stretches of time during this season's WNBA finals, first when her co-anchor was giving minor praise to Candace Parker, and second when "her team," the New York Liberty, was getting cooked. She has some of the most unprofessional moments of any color analyst in women's basketball. That's not to say her analysis is bad, but heavily UConn biased, in both NCAA and WNBA games. Lawson was an awesome foil to her more emotional, excitable style of analysis.
If you look through orange-colored glasses. What about Peck on SEC teams, or Antonelli on ACC games. They all try not to be, but they are human just like us.

VN Store

Back