Non-Lady Vol Basketball News 2023-24

KState and Iowa have had a little rivalry the last few seasons. So much so that they had a home and home this season and split victories with each team losing on their home floor.
Agree about the budding rivalry, but that second game was not part of a home-and-home; they ended up in the finals of the Gulf Coast Showcase, so had to play each other twice, the second time on a neutral court in Florida.

Reactions: Volfan2012
Just going on what people are saying on here, South Carolina has no business losing this game at all, they say they are overwhelming favorites and nobody has a chance because of their talent.
Same thing was said about Houston and Georgetown in the 80's ..

N.C. State and Villanova thought different, no team is unbeatable...

Just going on what people are saying on here, South Carolina has no business losing this game at all, they say they are overwhelming favorites and nobody has a chance because of their talent.
Everybody loses they had way more talent than Iowa last season and lost. UCLA and their men's 9 titles lost games along the way. We lost to Vanderbilt last season on a last second shot in a men's game. You can lose on the road it is happening every week.

SEC play is back in action! The Winner Circle PrimeTime SEC Power Rankings have been as accurate as most rankings all season long.. 1.SC (5-0) tie LSU (5-1) TN (5-1) 4. MS State (3-3) 5. OM (3-2)!
The Lady Vols are not scheduled to play today, and I’m not likely to spend a lot of time watching any of these games other than a few minutes if any at all.
I will say this.. if you’re in the Top 3 you don’t want to lose and fall behind on keeping pace with the way these Lady Vols are winning SEC games.
They coming for that top spot.
Lets GBO🍊!

Reactions: Lucy
Hey I read this thread pretty regularly & I don't remember seeing anyone saying that SC is the overwhelming favorite OR that LSU doesn't have a chance. If anything most are saying the game could go either way.

VN Store

Back