Non-Lady Vol Basketball News 2023-24

What a half! I definitely was not expecting that! LSU came with the energy and didn’t even sub until the 2nd quarter! Fulwiley, as expected, making a difference.

Calling Cardosa to court please!

And how about Kitts?! Sis came to play against the girls. Offensively she’s the answer at the 4, but she can’t guard Morrow, at all.

Should be an entertaining 2nd half!

We definitely got hit in the mouth that 1st half. 2-7 from the FT line gotta clean that up. But only down 5 at halftime

I’ve been impressed with SC poise on the road. SC went down big and never let the game get away from them.
People will make this about the freshman as we’ve already seen on this thread but that was Johnson and Feagin in that second qtr bringing stability to the SC team.
People need to understand why Coach Staley subbed the way she did and sat some players down early when they came in playing erratic.

Duke stomped Florida State by 42. Did not know that Duke could score that many points. Florida State must be missing some key players.

Really nice game to watch, but I must admit I am having trouble processing so many players on the court having the ability to jump. The all around athleticism is awesome

VN Store

Back