Non-Lady Vol Basketball News 2023-24

If anybody thinks that if LSU had played Tennessee’s schedule without Reese for 8 games.. not that weak schedule they had and won while she was out with would have any better record than Tennessee right now is delusional.
LSU is a solid team. But not a dominate team. Not a team with a huge advantage over other solid teams.
SC might not win tonight but moving forward they will be better for it. But if SC comes back and win this will hurt LSU.

Reactions: JustaChicken
Womp womp

That dude is a goofy.. LSU is not anything close to being way above Tennessee.

They don’t have a single player that can guard Rickea Jackson or Tamari Key.
Jewel Spear is too experienced and smooth to be impacted by what Williams or Johnson brings defensively.
I’ll definitely favor Tennessee at home over LSU.

You keep saying it like you hurting somebody feelings lol.. sound like a goofy going out out on a limb for a team that loss to Auburn just weeks ago lol.

And a bigger goofy trying to down Tennessee for games played without a player that’s better than every player on the court tonight lol.

I know you’re feelings hurt lol.

You keep saying it like you hurting somebody feelings lol.. sound like a goofy going out a team that lose to Auburn just weeks ago.

And a bigger goofy trying to down Tennessee for games played without a player that’s better than every player on the court tonight lol.

I know you’re feelings hurt lol.
Was that to someone particular or is the quote button tricky for you?

VN Store

Back