Non-Lady Vol Basketball News 2023-24

Tennessee beats LSU.

South Carolina they will have to earn that one.

South Carolina is the best team in the country.

South Carolina knows Tennessee is the team they have to beat. That’s why they announced a team bus to Knoxville 4 weeks in advance.

LSU is a Top 15 team but not a Top 10 team.

Didn’t care for the outcome. The way the game was called nobody should have fouled out. The amount of contact allowed both ways was ridiculous.

Great job by Bree Hall hitting the big shots when it mattered.

Would have liked to see both teams finish with all their best players. Really changed things having Reese out the last several minutes.

Tennessee beats LSU.

South Carolina they will have to earn that one.

South Carolina is the best team in the country.

South Carolina knows Tennessee is the team they have to beat. That’s why they announced a team bus to Knoxville 4 weeks in advance.

LSU is a Top 15 team but not a Top 10 team.
We aren’t in the Top 25…rankings isn’t your thing

Reactions: I4Vols and alexvol
Well LSU plays as individuals and not a team. They take turns offensively.
That is why they loss tonight.
They could’ve blown the game open in the 1st half but gave SC a chance and that’s when Johnson started making plays.. Feagin made plays… Kitts made plays.. Cardoso kept battling.. then Hall and PaoPao made 3s.

A team like LSU is like fools gold. If it wasn’t for that Utah slip up last season in the NCAA tourney it’ll be an entire different outlook. That’s not a championship caliber team.

Reactions: maple
Hard when Reece fouls out… but they went away from Morrow and let Williams try to win it.

Rebecca Lobo correct Reece should have let Raven have the layup. Also Reece, Williams, F.Johnson was gassed midway thru the 3rd. Williams and Johnson played the whole game. Kim needs to start using her bench.

Fun game to watch. I was wondering why Breezy Hall was getting so many mins after contributing zero when she up and wins the game for them. Why did Fulwilley play so little in the second half? I thought Raven Johnson had a very solid game, Paopao was spotty. SC looked more vunerable overall than I expected but great job hanging around and getting it done. As I expected, their depth was the difference. LSU was gassed in the 4th.

That and Angel's absolute immaturity. Yeah her passion is wonderful and all, she's probably the best college rebounder I've ever seen, but she has to get smarter. Took herself out of the game with two obvious and just dumbass fouls. Almost seemed relieved to come out after the fifth. Yes there was alot of contact going on, but both the jersey grab and pull down on the 4th (lucky the intentional didn't get called) and the hack on the fifth were just senseless, and IMO, the difference in the game. Got to learn to control her emotions.

Hey we're #2 in the SEC for a minute!

Mulkey was outcoached down the stretch. Bad sub pattern and bad TO management. Staley never loses her cool.
Dawn has a deeper bench tho. Honestly I thought Mulkey coached very well other than them not getting the ball to morrow.. those give and gos to Williams were 🔥

VN Store

Back