Non-Lady Vol Basketball News 2023-24

LSU Poa get's less the 2mins then Kim pulls her after she turns the ball over. LSU will only play 5 -6 players
Poa struggled big time against little Shepard. She's amazing!

I like Sam putting Carter back in before things got away from him. Too bad she can't hit a lay up. Nor can Erin Barnum.

Good game so far!

i’d take rickea jackson, “some else’s castoff,” over anyone in women’s college basketball right now. you can successfully fill a team with portal pick ups. it’s part of the game now. ITS RECRUITING.
To be fair, SC doesn't win its 1st national title without transfers Kaela Davis & Allisha Gray.

Which helps Tennessee the most, for MsSt or LSU to win?

Doesn’t matter one way or another. Only thing that matters for us is winning the rest of our unranked games. It does not matter what else happens in the SEC. We could finish second but if we have 5+ sec losses we are likely not in the tournament. Especially if any are to unranked opponents or at home.

LSU starters are gassed. You could tell the way Reese plopped down on the bench just now. That game Thursday between SC & LSU was a dogfight & I know both teams were worn out. That's why it's important to have productive bench players. You're working your starters to death Mulkey!

Doesn’t matter one way or another. Only thing that matters for us is winning the rest of our unranked games. It does not matter what else happens in the SEC. We could finish second but if we have 5+ sec losses we are likely not in the tournament. Especially if any are to unranked opponents or at home.
I choose to believe Miss St winning helps the hell out of us. In spite of all available evidence. I'm enjoying this too much. Sure hope they can withstand the press and close this out.

VN Store

Back