Non-Lady Vol Basketball News 2023-24

Van Lith looked totally confused by whatever Mulkey was telling her in one of the last timeouts. Repeatedly.
It wasn't what KM was saying that was confusing HVL. It was what she was wearing:

Guesses on twitter range from a preschool crafting vest to a middle school gym class pinnie bc girls can't play shirts and skins.

Van Lith's goal in coming to LSU was to learn the point guard position from Kim Mulkey. Unfortunately, HVL came into this season a bit out of shape and sluggish in comparison to where she was physically at Louisville, and doesn't appear to me to be making much headway if she's trying to get back into top form.

I actually worry about her, and hope she's still happy she made the move.

Van Lith's goal in coming to LSU was to learn the point guard position from Kim Mulkey. Unfortunately, HVL came into this season a bit out of shape and sluggish in comparison to where she was physically at Louisville, and doesn't appear to me to be making much headway if she's trying to get back into top form.

I actually worry about her, and hope she's still happy she made the move.
Can you imagine if LSU were to play Louisville in the NCAA tournament this year & lost?! Omg lol

That was an extremely exciting game. The MSU crowd seemed fun, and the team played with tons of confidence. After watching tonight’s game it’s amazing that this Mississippi State team lost to Vandy.
LSU let Mississippi State build confidence from the beginning of the game. Their defense wasn't locked in. When you allow teams in this conference to gain confidence and let them get rolling early in the game, most teams in this league can beat anybody they're playing on any given night.

Sam Purcell and MSU on Inside the SEC is fantastic! He ain’t skeered and you can tell he loves his job! Timing of release was fortuitous…

Reactions: knoxvol52

This is what it looks like when you pay a low revenue sport coaching staff a lot of money. Even with their large crowds they lost almost 8 million dollars.

Reactions: knoxvol52

This is what it looks like when you pay a low revenue sport coaching staff a lot of money. Even with their large crowds they lost almost 8 million dollars.
True at this juncture. However, with women's tv rating rising exponentially, and that is where the money comes from for men's basketball, I imagine they will be in a bargaining position to get a much better tv deal.

VN Store

Back