Non-Lady Vol Basketball News 2023-24

LOL Angel Reese is such a Granny with that doubled over walk. And quite a drama queen. Interesting KM playing thru Morrow and not Reese. Has Angel at the high post and Morrow posting low.

Thank God we've already played MSU. And beat them!

Sam Purcell is a coach I would not mind seeing here. Alot of positive energy. Is he Jeff Walz Lite? Without the baggage?

Van Lith is definitely the weakest link of the starters. She makes a lot of bad passes and is not fast or tall. I think she has peaked and won’t make a WNBA roster.
77-73 final! Purcell coached bloody circles around Kim and her bib.

HVL has not exactly covered herself in glory so far. Fired an ugly airball there down the stretch. But Poa was even worse. Maybe FJ needs to play PG.

Literally the only difference between us and LSU is our harder non conference schedule.

3 DAYS AGO YALL SAID WE WOULDNT EVEN COMPETE WITH LSU 😂

GOD I LOVE THE TAKES ON HERE THEY ARE LITERALLY LIKE CRACK TO ME.

So are we still for giving Mulkey the bag to replace KJH?

Like cmon. I wanna hear the cope…

Kellie really is shooting herself in the foot playing teams yall respect.

Why did LSU lose? Missouri valley Talent? No All Americans? No NIL? WHYYYYY

Van Lith is definitely the weakest link of the starters. She makes a lot of bad passes and is not fast or tall. I think she has peaked and won’t make a WNBA roster.
She is playing the wrong position. She plays better at shooting guard. She certainly has not looked good this season. Park Lane and Rogers make State a decent team.

Reactions: chuckiepoo

VN Store

Back