Non-Lady Vol Basketball News 2023-24

Not sure where to post this, but I am having a SEC+ access dilemma. I have never dealt with a company I dislike more that Charter Spectrum, so I tried to switch to HULU plus, which seemed like the right choice until I realized I couldn't get SEC+ programming, just regular SEC network programs. The problem is that between November and May, half of all my tv/streaming watching is SEC+. I closely follow WBB, softball baseball, and gymnastics, most of it being on SEC+. I begrudgingly went back to Spectrum, but I can't tell you how frustrating it has been to get it reinstated and not getting the help I need to adapt to all of their changes. I have googled who carries SEC+ without cable, but it just brings up services such as Hulu that just get the SEC network games. After that over-verbose context, does anyone here get SEC+ without a cable company?
Thanks!
YouTube TV gives you unlimited DVR and 3 streaming devices in their basic package and none of the others give you anything close to that. It also gives you all of the SEC+ and ACC extra programs through the ESPN app or site. I have had them for years and have always had a great relationship. You can also get unlimited devices for about $10 extra, I think. I would have to look at my bill but I think that's what it is. I also do the Disney bundle and that gets me ESPN+.

Mentioned earlier in thread Kansas State's best player out..

But a loss is a loss, now Lady Vols need to handle their business.. TONIGHT and going forward..
To Baranczyk's credit, she acknowledged Lee's absence and said Lee is important to the conference and hopes she'll return vety soon. Also said K-State would improve while she was out and learn valuable lessons to be used when she returns. Classy coach.

Last edited:

They need to fire their coach and start over. She had one good team, developed a GIGANTIC ego. Recruited well then ran all those players off in less than a season. 11-10 now and they haven’t had that many injuries they just don’t have enough players due to transfers out after last season and freshmen not being able to go.

They need to fire their coach and start over. She had one good team, developed a GIGANTIC ego. Recruited well then ran all those players off in less than a season. 11-10 now and they haven’t had that many injuries they just don’t have enough players due to transfers out after last season and freshmen not being able to go.
I have mixed emotions on Barnes as a coach but agree with most of what you posted here, she has failed since her one good tourney run to the NC game.

I like and dislike her interviews too… like she says some good things then bashes her players and the ones that leave. Look at the girl who went to TCU. Literally started putting up Clark numbers from the 3. Her staff is a mess too. Messy messy program

I get it when injuries hit a team hard, like at TCU. But when a program like Az is opening up tryouts in Feb I have to believe there was a failure on the staff at several points along the way to that result. Not dumping on AZ, I don’t know the reasons for the many transfers over the years.

I get it when injuries hit a team hard, like at TCU. But when a program like Az is opening up tryouts in Feb I have to believe there was a failure on the staff at several points along the way to that result. Not dumping on AZ, I don’t know the reasons for the many transfers over the years.
Any word on why Treasure Hunt has “stepped away” for personal reasons

I’m really sad for Maya Naji like there HAS to be something going on.

It's bad when the transfers in that were brought in the to replaced the players that transferred out decided to transfer again. It's happening at Oregon too but at a lesser extent.

It's bad when the transfers in that were brought in the to replaced the players that transferred out decided to transfer again. It's happening at Oregon too but at a lesser extent.

Def think the situations are different. Graves seems like a good guy and a good coach to me. Those girls all think he’s going to make them the next Sabrina or Sloot but they don’t want to put in the work.

Oregon had the #1 class the year after Ionescu graduated but I think all of those players are finishing their career elsewhere. None of them were really that great and they seemed to have some interpersonal issues within the class.

It was Dugalic, Parrish etc in that class.

Arizona situation just seems toxic.

Were seeing a few coaches this season once considered the best coaches not being able to win. Arizona and Maryland are the two that stand out. I don't think either will make the NCAA tourney. Both were great when they had the players now as the talent drops so does their coaching ability.

Def think the situations are different. Graves seems like a good guy and a good coach to me. Those girls all think he’s going to make them the next Sabrina or Sloot but they don’t want to put in the work.

Oregon had the #1 class the year after Ionescu graduated but I think all of those players are finishing their career elsewhere. None of them were really that great and they seemed to have some interpersonal issues within the class.

It was Dugalic, Parrish etc in that class.

Arizona situation just seems toxic.
Poa Poa seems like a much happier player at SCar

Poa Poa seems like a much happier player at SCar

Happier but not any better other than her 3 point percentage. She’s just playing with much better players now. Anyone would be happy to have transferred on to the #1 team.

Never thought she was very impressive. She will not have a pro career. Too small and not creative enough with her passing and scoring to make that work.

Woah 😮 I never saw this

Can we stop with the “Team A” or “Team B” loss to this team or that team takes away from our victory.. no it doesn’t.

Tennessee has a lot of basketball left to play and they are going to win a good percentage of them in the regular season and conference tourney. If Miss State can beat LSU then Tennessee can.
Teams like Auburn, LSU, and North Carolina can play with SC then Tennessee can.
Tennessee is not going 0-3 against LSU and SC I don’t care what gets posted on this forum.

Reactions: Lucy
Can we stop with the “Team A” or “Team B” loss to this team or that team takes away from our victory.. no it doesn’t.

Tennessee has a lot of basketball left to play and they are going to win a good percentage of them in the regular season and conference tourney. If Miss State can beat LSU then Tennessee can.
Teams like Auburn, LSU, and North Carolina can play with SC then Tennessee can.
Tennessee is not going 0-3 against LSU and SC I don’t care what gets posted on this forum.

1-2 is my prediction

VN Store

Back