Non-Lady Vol Basketball News 2023-24

think Watkins needs help from teammates tonight, she is not most efficient scorer in WBB in spite of her greatness.
What you say is generally true, but,
Watkins doesn't need much help this game. She has 40 of USC's 52 points.
USC up 52-42 after 3 quarters.
On edit:
Marshall has just fouled out for USC. We'll see how they handle Brink in the 4th quarter.

What you say is generally true, but,
Watkins doesn't need much help this game. She has 40 of USC's 52 points.
USC up 52-42 after 3 quarters.
On edit:
Marshall has just fouled out for USC. We'll see how they handle Brink in the 4th quarter.
So. Just curious. What’s gonna happen with the PAC TWO network?
🤣

Reactions: chuckiepoo
Reactions: chuckiepoo
This is the type of legendary performance a player needs to do when other players are t getting it done, u say give me the ball and I’ll take us to the promise land. And notice her teammates kept passing her the ball because they trust and have the confidence in her, that’s all I’ll say for now.

This is the type of legendary performance a player needs to do when other players are t getting it done, u say give me the ball and I’ll take us to the promise land. And notice her teammates kept passing her the ball because they trust and have the confidence in her, that’s all I’ll say for now.

..the Knecht Effect!

We got two that can fire 🔥 off like that!

Things really changed for Auburn in the 2nd half when Dawn switched to a zone.

Auburn didn’t score in the first half either. SC started putting the ball in the hoop and pulled away.

Dawn is a great coach, her teams come ready to play and especially on defense. Always fun to watch.

VN Store

Back