Now trending - Bare Shelves Biden

You guys should try being an electrical contractor. Shelves have been bare at HD, Lowe's and wholesalers for months. It is difficult to pay my taxes when I can't buy materials.
At least Bill Clinton tried to express empathy with „I feel your pain.“. Biden just brazenly tries to tell you that you are only imagining the pain.

So let me get this straight, all of the Trump leg-humpers believe Biden -- and by extension, the federal government -- should be doing more to inject itself into the commodity market because of market failures/inefficiencies.

Welcome to the resistance boys!

I think back to all the talk about overuse of antibiotics and how they are running out of quivers

I was watching television one day and they were talking about people have been cleaning and spraying more around the house because of worry they can't tell if the house smells because they been spending so much time inside. A lot more gas being released in the house.

Reactions: Rasputin_Vol
So let me get this straight, all of the Trump leg-humpers believe Biden -- and by extension, the federal government -- should be doing more to inject itself into the commodity market because of market failures/inefficiencies.

I think the govt has done more than enough, actually.

Biden should have nominated a qualified person to be secretary of transportation. Not an affirmative action hire with zero logistics experience.

Biden should have nominated a qualified person to be secretary of transportation. Not an affirmative action hire with zero logistics experience.
But he did something with buses in the fourth largest city in Indiana...

Have you noticed all the cereals that had “sugar” in their names have been renamed

I actually went to General Mills cereal plant a couple of months ago. I forget what the Maintenance guy said but it was called the "Kid Plant" or something like that...All the sugary cereals made for kids. Millions of pounds a day like. Smelled good and beats the hell out of those meat processing plants.

Reactions: Wireless1
I actually went to General Mills cereal plant a couple of months ago. I forget what the Maintenance guy said but it was called the "Kid Plant" or something like that...All the sugary cereals made for kids. Millions of pounds a day like. Smelled good and beats the hell out of those meat processing plants.
Always amazed me how good a steak smells for how bad a rendering plant smells

But he did something with buses in the fourth largest city in Indiana...
Rumor is he also recommended putting up a stop sign, where there previously was not a stop sign!

Wasting his talents in his current role. Leader of the free world would be a much better fit given his extensive experience. 😒

Nope it’s clear he hasn’t done a damn thing to actually address supply chain, inflation, or any of the other things ailing the country. Well wait a minute he did throw more money on a heated economy and aggravated the issue. And that post was as close as you’ve ever come to admitting it cat lady and you know it 🤡

Reactions: NEVolFan
Last edited:

Exactly the opposite, the administration and fed government needs to get the hell out of the way.

Exactly the opposite, the administration and fed government needs to get the hell out of the way.
You would think that people could remember that only a short few years ago we had way lower gas prices, lots of employed Americans, and inflation wasn’t sky high due to fewer regulations. Much of this has been negatively affected by Biden.

VN Store

Back