Official 2014 FIFA World Cup Thread

I'm waiting for some gifs to surface, but this will have to do for now:

o-MIGUEL-HERRERA-570.jpg

Here's a handy little chart that covers all (disregarding any Arena League Soccer 9-5 type scores) possibilities that would move the USA forward or result in elimination.

Bqxz9eKIEAA6o_a.png

Last edited:
USA-Portugal: 9.6 TV Rating with 24.7 million viewers

Alabama-Texas A&M: 9.0 TV Rating

Yep, we don't care about football

Reactions: 1 person
Altidore out for the Germany match. I was hoping he might have gotten healthy. Oh well.

*oops, originally said he's out TODAY...:crazy:...he's out for the game Thursday.

Last edited:
Saw that Suarez bite, and he needs to be suspended for the rest of the World Cup after that stunt. Kinda wish Liverpool would sell him to be rid of these antics.

I hope Liverpool can sell him. Brilliant player, but wow, what a loose cannon.

Why, so they can reassume their mid-table spot in the EPL? He's GOT to stop doing this, but he almost single-handedly carried that Liverpool team back to the CL last season. At the absolute minimum, he needs to sit out the rest of the WC though.

Why, so they can reassume their mid-table spot in the EPL? He's GOT to stop doing this, but he almost single-handedly carried that Liverpool team back to the CL last season. At the absolute minimum, he needs to sit out the rest of the WC though.

I understand that he's world class, but at some point, this stuff becomes a distraction and problem. If they sell him for a good price, I'm all for getting rid of him. Buy some other quality players with less hassle and headaches. Sterling and Sturridge will lessen the blow as well.

All that being said, Liverpool has a ton riding on him and I bet they keep him around.

VN Store

Back