Official Gramps' Memorial Eternal OT Thread

willing to bet Pruitt challenges the firing for cause aspect, wins, and takes us for an even bigger bag of money. drawing this out for years.

willing to bet Pruitt challenges the firing for cause aspect, wins, and takes us for an even bigger bag of money. drawing this out for years.

That would be our luck but I doubt it. Pruitt is probably looking at a show cause and a couple years out big boy football.

That would be our luck but I doubt it. Pruitt is probably looking at a show cause and a couple years out big boy football.

I doubt it as well..depends on what the NCAA says. If his conduct reults in severe penalties, not sure how he could fight it.

I'd bet the UT lawyers probably went over that with a fine toothed comb. I'm more than willing to bet there's a section in there on recruiting violations.

Reactions: AM64
The Paul Finebaum Show has been showing all afternoon long today that Jeremy Pruitt has indeed been fired today. Kevin Steele has been named as the interm HC for now. Fulmer is going to retire as soon as possible. Things do not look good for the TN football program as we know it right now. NCAA is expected to come down hard on TN bc of the investigation of the recruiting violations by Pruitt. Nothing but doom & gloom for UT football...

Last edited:
I don't know how I'm going to talk to my BIL ever again. Since the day Pruitt showed up he called him "short bus", I just called him an idiot. If we can't bad mouth Pruitt, what can we talk about?

I don't think we'll get hit hard.

Other programs within the conference...

tenor.gif

The cat has officially become an indoor only cat at this point. I knew I had a reasonable large great horned owl that lives somewhere either on my property or close to it as I hear it outside going back and forth with another owl from time to time. I see it rarely enough, maybe once or twice over the last couple of years, but it's pretty shy for the most part.

Until yesterday morning when I let the dog out and it was sitting on my fence in the backyard. Takes flight carrying off a full sized possum it apparently had decided it wanted for a late night snack.

So, I made the judgment call that cat will remain indoors as she would be fairly easy prey for said owl. He (or she) can dine on possum or rabbit or whatever, just not the cat.
We sorta have the opposite problem. The smaller of our two cats is the better hunter, and she is hell on birds... also takes down an occasional squirrel, and rabbits up to twice her size. Just today my wife texted me about Kitty killing another bird. This has my wife upset - just not enough to keep Kitty locked inside.

We sorta have the opposite problem. The smaller of our two cats is the better hunter, and she is hell on birds... also takes down an occasional squirrel, and rabbits up to twice her size. Just today my wife texted me about Kitty killing another bird. This has my wife upset - just not enough to keep Kitty locked inside.

Yeah, I'm putting money on the great horned owl in that fight...

Reactions: RavinDave and AM64

VN Store

Back