Official Gramps' Memorial Eternal OT Thread

I can't wait for the "new" to wear off the Teams/Zoom thing. What used to be a simple email or text is now "Let's have a meeting!" and we go for hours discussing things.

But I do like my Star Wars background in Teams. My inner nerd showing out.
If I didn't know better I'd think you planted the idea in these folks' head in Canada - just about the time you made this post they invited me for a Team Meeting to discuss Biogas Deoxo technology.

Could become a new customer, so what am I gonna say?

Reactions: AM64
If I didn't know better I'd think you planted the idea in these folks' head in Canada - just about the time you made this post they invited me for a Team Meeting to discuss Biogas Deoxo technology.

Could become a new customer, so what am I gonna say?

What you really need to do is develop a wearable biogas disposal system. Probably market them at Mexican fast food places. Just don't forget to patent it - especially the part about the easily replaceable/disposable catalytic converter. Once people get hooked on the convenience of being able to inoffensively deflate, you'll make a mint on the refills.

Reactions: RavinDave
What you really need to do is develop a wearable biogas disposal system. Probably market them at Mexican fast food places. Just don't forget to patent it - especially the part about the easily replaceable/disposable catalytic converter. Once people get hooked on the convenience of being able to inoffensively deflate, you'll make a mint on the refills.
Carbon tax those mf’ers.

I just don't care anymore what we do. I have a feeling that the chancellor and president have been told what to do and people are tired of losing. Alabama went through the same thing we have been through when they hired Saban and look how it worked out. It didn't work out so well for Michigan though.
The next coach will decide whether we pull ourselves up or stay in the doldrums.

I am thinking collegiate football is finished in not too distant future for alot of schools.

A part of me is being sarcastic with the LW 0-12 remark. Then again, south Alabama may walk in to Neyland finding us vulnerable and walk out with a win. If that happens, guessing a winless season is not out of the realm of possibility.

I'm not sure I can handle another decade of sub .500 seasons of UT football.

I just don't care anymore what we do. I have a feeling that the chancellor and president have been told what to do and people are tired of losing. Alabama went through the same thing we have been through when they hired Saban and look how it worked out. It didn't work out so well for Michigan though.
The next coach will decide whether we pull ourselves up or stay in the doldrums.

Agreed. They can not afford to flub this hire.

A part of me is being sarcastic with the LW 0-12 remark. Then again, south Alabama may walk in to Neyland finding us vulnerable and walk out with a win. If that happens, guessing a winless season is not out of the realm of possibility.

I'm not sure I can handle another decade of sub .500 seasons of UT football.

I just think the legalization of players getting funds to a semi-pro league will kill most programs. Liability issues as well. If you pay the football players, you gotta pay the volleyball team, etc... IDK, just spitballin..who knows what would transpire

Welp, in keeping with the times, my wife just dished up something our son has dubbed "communist food".

Not sure what it is, looks like a potato/meat dumpling. No doubt you can find it in your Russian cookbook.

VN Store

Back