Official Gramps' Memorial Eternal OT Thread

I just think the legalization of players getting funds to a semi-pro league will kill most programs. Liability issues as well. If you pay the football players, you gotta pay the volleyball team, etc... IDK, just spitballin..who knows what would transpire

Who will eventually be chosen to rewrite the bylaws for the AA? They will not walk away empty handed.

Reactions: Orangeburst
I just don't care anymore what we do. I have a feeling that the chancellor and president have been told what to do and people are tired of losing. Alabama went through the same thing we have been through when they hired Saban and look how it worked out. It didn't work out so well for Michigan though.
The next coach will decide whether we pull ourselves up or stay in the doldrums.
That’s what we said two coaches ago.

Meat and taters...I am in!

Having eaten I now can describe it as basically a meat ball wrapped in a potato pancake, with a dollop of sour cream on top.

Not too bad actually. But she pointed out how wrong I was to call it Russian. It's a specialty of Belarus!

Wonder why it took her 25 years to trot it out?

Having eaten I now can describe it as basically a meat ball wrapped in a potato pancake, with a dollop of sour cream on top.

Not too bad actually. But she pointed out how wrong I was to call it Russian. It's a specialty of Belarus!

Wonder why it took her 25 years to trot it out?

If you are feeling suicidal or just plain tired of life, you could ask if this is a "back in the USSR" thing in honor of Xiden's coronation.

And it really does sound good.

If you are feeling suicidal or just plain tired of life, you could ask if this is a "back in the USSR" thing in honor of Xiden's coronation.

And it really does sound good.
I already nearly cut my own throat earlier. Need to work on my diplomacy.

I could see she was all tuckered out from spreading mulch all afternoon, to finish off that truckload before the rain comes tomorrow.

Told her "You're getting too old for this"...

Look at the basketball and football coaches he has hired at both his stops as AD. Then come back and tell me it's a small time hire. He has a $2.5 million dollar buyout for a reason. Was getting paid big time AD money already

How is Frost doing at a power 5 school?? I rest my case. He is not ready for the big stage.

Reactions: StarRaider and AM64

VN Store

Back