Official Gramps' Memorial Eternal OT Thread

It's amazing that the sunshine reserves haven't depleted after the past decade. Maybe the fumes from pumping cause brain damage?

If I had to guess about this 3 year spiral around the drain, my bet would be the games get more "exciting" for the newer generations, but the W/L record won't improve. Scoring will be more frequent and total scores higher, but we'll still lose with alarming regularity because the new guy doesn't understand you have to have a real defense. Of course, he could get lucky and pick up a SEC DC ... or lose one.

0c4fd0f607a838d4-jpg.84507

@Grand Vol tell me about the Frosted Mug and are there and Kosher restaurants in OKC?

Never personally been to the Frosted Mug, so couldn't tell you. (it's quite a ways from my house somewhat near the airport) Folks seem to like it as an slightly "upscale" sports bar.

Looks like a selection of Kosher menus available in the Bricktown area. Depends on your price range.

You visiting or setting up a business meeting or what?

Never personally been to the Frosted Mug, so couldn't tell you. (it's quite a ways from my house somewhat near the airport) Folks seem to like it as an slightly "upscale" sports bar.

Looks like a selection of Kosher menus available in the Bricktown area. Depends on your price range.

You visiting or setting up a business meeting or what?

My wife was at the FM last night. She’s bringing in an investor in a couple weeks that is Orthodox and needs a place to eat.

My wife was at the FM last night. She’s bringing in an investor in a couple weeks that is Orthodox and needs a place to eat.

Oh, that's what the table dancing bit was about on the news tonight.

If you really want to impress, I'd go with something in Bricktown. It's the "culture" district of OKC.

Mickey Mantle Steakhouse is one everyone screams about. It does have a cigar smoking area though, so just be warned.

Mahogany Prime, but you're going to spend some coin.

Haven't been to Broadway 10, but I've been by a few times and one of my youngsters likes it for a "gettin laid" date.

Wouldn't even consider Toby Keith's place. It's a ripoff. Sh!t food and loud atmosphere.

ETA: Not suggesting the "gettin laid" in reference to Mrs. Hog, but rather, dates are generally impressed by the locale and his thoughtful choice of nice restaurants.

Oh, that's what the table dancing bit was about on the news tonight.

If you really want to impress, I'd go with something in Bricktown. It's the "culture" district of OKC.

Mickey Mantle Steakhouse is one everyone screams about. It does have a cigar smoking area though, so just be warned.

Mahogany Prime, but you're going to spend some coin.

Haven't been to Broadway 10, but I've been by a few times and one of my youngsters likes it for a "gettin laid" date.

Wouldn't even consider Toby Keith's place. It's a ripoff. Sh!t food and loud atmosphere.

ETA: Not suggesting the "gettin laid" in reference to Mrs. Hog, but rather, dates are generally impressed by the locale and his thoughtful choice of nice restaurants.

Thanks

Post any of those table dance pics

No problem.

Are you trying to expand out this way?

Me no. I have all the Ok business I want, which isn't much. My wife and her partners found some properties out there and for some reason have decided it will be a buyers market. They've bought 2 complexes hence why she was out there this week, looking at some more. Her biggest investors are Jewish that's why I asked about Kosher restaurants.

Reactions: Orangeslice13
Me no. I have all the Ok business I want, which isn't much. My wife and her partners found some properties out there and for some reason have decided it will be a buyers market. They've bought 2 complexes hence why she was out there this week, looking at some more. Her biggest investors are Jewish that's why I asked about Kosher restaurants.

Good to know; I had visions of a name change from hog to lamby or something.

Reactions: hog88

If the oil and gas industry takes a downward turn, that's a decent risk. Of course, the .gov is pretty entrenched out here, so property doesn't really go down that much here in the metro.

Reactions: AM64
If the oil and gas industry takes a downward turn, that's a decent risk. Of course, the .gov is pretty entrenched out here, so property doesn't really go down that much here in the metro.

I stay out of real estate speculation for a reason.

Reactions: AM64

VN Store

Back