Official Gramps' Memorial Eternal OT Thread

Dang these guys drove a long way to the Gulf Coast for some Chick-fil-A always nice to see folk from the home state 20210317_181606.jpg

Reactions: McDad
He did. Thank you for asking. Tennessee Tech. Low tuition and double major in Chemistry / Chemical Engineering sold him. I couldn't even get him to tour UT.

Here's hoping he becomes a big enough success as a ChemE that he can afford his own forklifts, just like @RavinDave
When I went to my daughter’s graduation at TT the vast .... and I mean vast....majority of engineering majors graduating were Muhammad Abdullah and his posse.

Reactions: AM64 and McDad
The power gods sent a warning, so I've rounded up flashlights, got power blocks on the charger, phone charging, iPod charging. Most importantly got a big bowl of peppermint ice cream - at least I can save that much if the power goes off. I also found and fixed a problem with the freezer earlier this week so it's nice and cold in there anyway.

When I went to my daughter’s graduation at TT the vast .... and I mean vast....majority of engineering majors graduating were Muhammad Abdullah and his posse.

Years ago at UT in nuclear engineering my undergrad class had one female and not another single minority. In grad school if I wasn't in the minority, it was very close; I always wonder if we had grads in Iran and Iraq's nuclear power/weapons programs.

Years ago at UT in nuclear engineering my undergrad class had one female and not another single minority. In grad school if I wasn't in the minority, it was very close; I always wonder if we had grads in Iran and Iraq's nuclear power/weapons programs.
I’m not kidding when I say practically all of them except 5-6 were Persian, Indian, Arab or something similar. It was hard to believe

Reactions: RavinDave and AM64
The power gods sent a warning, so I've rounded up flashlights, got power blocks on the charger, phone charging, iPod charging. Most importantly got a big bowl of peppermint ice cream - at least I can save that much if the power goes off. I also found and fixed a problem with the freezer earlier this week so it's nice and cold in there anyway.
dry ice can be a pretty good buddy

Reactions: RavinDave and AM64
EwZg1OEVgAUArqy

One of my former supervisors was a TTU graduate. He claimed to be a christian, but he was one of the biggest hypocrites I've ever witnessed in my life.
So in other words, he was a Christian.

Churches are normally filled with hypocrites. Not looking to offend anyone, but that's generally been my experience.

I beg to differ. The food arguments matter a whole hell of a lot.
We haven't had one of those in a while. We're overdue.

What should we fight about? Easter candy, Easter meal, best microwave fare, breakfast choices???

Reactions: AM64

VN Store

Back