Official Gramps' Memorial Eternal OT Thread

Why give names to what is clearly an automated message? I guess it's more preying on the old.

Got a phone call from a "Tom" that was clearly a robot.

Maybe it's just the next Captcha test, and we continue to teach the robots how to make themselves indistinguishable from humans.

Spent ten minutes going through Captcha tests this morning. Between two people we never could find all of that crosswalk.

Reactions: LouderVol and AM64
Because I never met someone as understanding as you?
Perhaps, you may be right... 😜 However, I do know a few who would definitely do you right now, but I’m not sure it would be worth sticking in that much crazy.... 🤣 Plus, it would complicate your life immensely... Sometimes it’s not worth it. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Perhaps, you may be right... 😜 However, I do know a few who would definitely do you right now, but I’m not sure it would be worth sticking in that much crazy.... 🤣 Plus, it would complicate your life immensely... Sometimes it’s not worth it. 🤷🏻‍♀️

If you're referring to the one on the north, I'm well aware...

Reactions: SumSoonerChick
Happy St Patrick's Day.

Today we celebrate St Patrick blessing the hunting of Leprechauns for sport and meat. Unfortunately, the unquenchable bloodlust of the Irish meant Leprechauns were hunted to extinction. This had ripple effects on Ireland's ecosystem because Leprechauns consumed potato parasites. The resulting famine drove many Irish away from the island forever.

Enjoy your whiskey!

VN Store

Back