Official Gramps' Memorial Eternal OT Thread

Dear trolls, rabble rousers, pot stirrers, and beloved dik diks of the PF. It is time we establish a new SOP. When a thread from another forum is mod-moved to the PF forum for getting too hot, too political, and too caustic, it should be our policy to fan the flames as much as possible. We should further mutually agree that our political ideology be abandoned (if necessary) to achieve results with no indictment on current or future debates with topics we hold dear.

@Septic
@lawgator1
@hog88
@NorthDallas40
@evillawyer
@n_huffhines
@Tastylicks
@Weezer
@Grand Vol

and @ any other instigator left off the list.

I'm in.

Dear trolls, rabble rousers, pot stirrers, and beloved dik diks of the PF. It is time we establish a new SOP. When a thread from another forum is mod-moved to the PF forum for getting too hot, too political, and too caustic, it should be our policy to fan the flames as much as possible. We should further mutually agree that our political ideology be abandoned (if necessary) to achieve results with no indictment on current or future debates with topics we hold dear.

@Septic
@lawgator1
@hog88
@NorthDallas40
@evillawyer
@n_huffhines
@Tastylicks
@Weezer
@Grand Vol

I'm not going to because you left Dink off the list.

@Septic
@lawgator1
@hog88
@NorthDallas40
@evillawyer
@n_huffhines
@Tastylicks
@Weezer
@Grand Vol
@DinkinFlicka

I don't know why I'm being included on this list of ne'er-do-wells, but I'm willing to do my part.

Reactions: McDad

@Septic
@lawgator1
@hog88
@NorthDallas40
@evillawyer
@n_huffhines
@Tastylicks
@Weezer
@Grand Vol
@DinkinFlicka

In.

I remember that movie too... saw it in a theater in Columbus, Ohio, I think it was 1974. That was during my sophomore year at UT and I was working every other quarter in Ohio for BFGoodrich, living with a BFG family of a senior scientist who had a son attending OSU. So one weekend I went and stayed in the guy's dorm on campus, and we went that Saturday night to see The Exorcist. It was scary enough if you're not stoned. But picture this: twenty or so rooms on each floor of this dormitory building, and there were nearly as many bongs lit up at one time that afternoon as there were students living there...
I watched it alone at 8 years old. I think it scarred me for life.

Reactions: RavinDave
Am I the only one that thinks we should go modern and change the National Anthem to Born in the U.S.A. or maybe Lee Greenwood's Proud to Be an American? We should have a pole about it.

VN Store

Back