Official Gramps' Memorial Eternal OT Thread

I don't think Born in the USA would make a very good anthem, at all. Unless you just sang the chorus and discarded and buried the other lyrics as it's a solid wall of absolute despair.

That song is a bad option for the anthem because Springsteen sucks!

Reactions: McDad
That’s what you get for taking a break. Quitter.

Some of us do constructive things during break time. I managed to write three stories.

I was thinking of asking @Freak to put in an area in the Pub for amateur writers like Dink, LV and myself (I assume there are probably more) but the character count limit would make it hard.

Some of us do constructive things during break time. I managed to write three stories.

I was thinking of asking @Freak to put in an area in the Pub for amateur writers like Dink, LV and myself (I assume there are probably more) but the character count limit would make it hard.
Eh we all take one now and then. I have. It’s a self preservation sanity response.

But thanks for ruining my trolling on zep, homie 🤬

I thought it was a pretty clear consensus that all poultry and livestock from major producers have hormones added. And that doesn't even get into the stuff fed them.

The hormones found in feed are naturally occurring hormones.

Am I the only one that thinks we should go modern and change the National Anthem to Born in the U.S.A. or maybe Lee Greenwood's Proud to Be an American? We should have a pole about it.

I would put my vote in for the theme song from Team America: World Police.

Imagine this playing at the beginning of sporting events:

Last edited:
McDad, went out today and the tire pressure light didn't come on. I'm beginning to think the system problems may be more tire sensor battery performance in cold weather than air pressure in cold weather. Guess you could call it a tire pressure/tire sensor battery performance monitor and be more accurate.
I still haven't found anyone to program one of my sets. Manufacturer says it supposed to auto program.
Think a return/refund is in my future.

Reactions: AM64
Dear trolls, rabble rousers, pot stirrers, and beloved dik diks of the PF. It is time we establish a new SOP. When a thread from another forum is mod-moved to the PF forum for getting too hot, too political, and too caustic, it should be our policy to fan the flames as much as possible. We should further mutually agree that our political ideology be abandoned (if necessary) to achieve results with no indictment on current or future debates with topics we hold dear.

@Septic
@lawgator1
@hog88
@NorthDallas40
@evillawyer
@n_huffhines
@Tastylicks
@Weezer
@Grand Vol
@DinkinFlicka
and @ any other instigator left off the list.
I tried, but apparently it got moved to this thread. Mods don't like for us to have too much fun.

Does anyone else ever think that if you believe in global warming, Thanos had the right idea on how to combat it? It's not the cow farts we need to get rid of. The world is overpopulated. Eliminate half the people and maybe we solve the problem?

Reactions: AM64 and PEPPERJAX
Does anyone else ever think that if you believe in global warming, Thanos had the right idea on how to combat it? It's not the cow farts we need to get rid of. The world is overpopulated. Eliminate half the people and maybe we solve the problem?
Go ahead and start solving the problem. Get stoned out of your mind before you take a dirt nap.

VN Store

Back