Official Gramps' Memorial Eternal OT Thread

Am I the only one that thinks we should go modern and change the National Anthem to Born in the U.S.A. or maybe Lee Greenwood's Proud to Be an American? We should have a pole about it.

I don't think Born in the USA would make a very good anthem, at all. Unless you just sang the chorus and discarded and buried the other lyrics as it's a solid wall of absolute despair.

Dear trolls, rabble rousers, pot stirrers, and beloved dik diks of the PF. It is time we establish a new SOP. When a thread from another forum is mod-moved to the PF forum for getting too hot, too political, and too caustic, it should be our policy to fan the flames as much as possible. We should further mutually agree that our political ideology be abandoned (if necessary) to achieve results with no indictment on current or future debates with topics we hold dear.

@Septic
@lawgator1
@hog88
@NorthDallas40
@evillawyer
@n_huffhines
@Tastylicks
@Weezer
@Grand Vol
@DinkinFlicka
and @ any other instigator left off the list.
:(

I mean, if we *must* sauce our steaks in lieu of a better cut/proper marinade/better seasoning, you gotta go with a scratch made whiskey horseradish or a five spice herb butter.

I don't think Born in the USA would make a very good anthem, at all. Unless you just sang the chorus and discarded and buried the other lyrics as it's a solid wall of absolute despair.

Yeah, it certainly was dark save for the chorus.

Reactions: AM64
McDad, went out today and the tire pressure light didn't come on. I'm beginning to think the system problems may be more tire sensor battery performance in cold weather than air pressure in cold weather. Guess you could call it a tire pressure/tire sensor battery performance monitor and be more accurate.

VN Store

Back