Official Gramps' Memorial Eternal OT Thread

I heard about this on "talk radio" while I was out running around town today ..... interesting.

Pyramid-shaped UFOs spotted by Navy may be the best 'the world has ever seen,' filmmaker says
Lol in the night shot you can see the nav strobes going. It was nice as hell for the aliens to try and blend in like that.

I’d guess it’s the latest variant of one of these toys which of course the .gov would say “yeah we have no idea what that is.” 🤷‍♂️

Lockheed Martin RQ-170 Sentinel - Wikipedia

Reactions: AM64
Lol in the night shot you can see the nav strobes going. It was nice as hell for the aliens to try and blend in like that.

I’d guess it’s the latest variant of one of these toys which of course the .gov would say “yeah we have no idea what that is.” 🤷‍♂️

Lockheed Martin RQ-170 Sentinel - Wikipedia

You think it was just inter-department confusion? I gotta admit deltas or triangles are pretty common.

Oh no I don’t think there was any confusion at all. I think it was simply a program that “doesn’t exist”. And they would look into a camera and say that.

Just saying the USAF has this toy that even the USN does not know about it and say "Hey lets see what they think".
The hover part seems interesting....but I have watched C-5's touch and go and ground perspective is not real.

Name an athlete that would have become a household name or hall of famer had they not had a significant injury or injury plaqued career.....

Just saying the USAF has this toy that even the USN does not know about it and say "Hey lets see what they think".
The hover part seems interesting....but I have watched C-5's touch and go and ground perspective is not real.
If it’s an unacknowledged program there is a short access list and the service over seeing it won’t even acknowledge it within its own community. That’s just the way that stuff works. I did enjoy that dude’s emotional plea on what rights to knowledge and information he thinks he has 😂

170371003_10221997635222631_5287190351641233882_n.jpg

VN Store

Back