Official Gramps' Memorial Eternal OT Thread

@McDad

according-jpg.85669

Yep, I remember getting pics from some of my troops during the 2013 Moore tornado. I went into Dad mode with "get your ****ing ass inside a shelter right now."
If they were Okies, they probably ignored you...🤣 The bearded one and I ended up getting chased by that one from OKC to Norman. We had been drinking with some friends at a bar and thought we had plenty of time, until it turned south... We tried to out run it and ended up abandoning our car by the side of the road to take cover in some strangers underground storm shelter near Lake Thunderbird.

If they were Okies, they probably ignored you...🤣 The bearded one and I ended up getting chased by that one from OKC to Norman. We had been drinking with some friends at a bar and thought we had plenty of time, until it turned south... We tried to out run it and ended up abandoning our car by the side of the road to take cover in some strangers underground storm shelter near Lake Thunderbird.

Texans...

Worse than Okies.

My all time favorite description of soccer was it is a game where 22 men run around for an hour chasing a ball and Germany wins.

Except when they got beat in the Eurocup by Spain in 2008. I've never seen an entire country angry before like that.

Americans are passionate about their sports. But outside of the US, everyone supports their national team. Germany was ready to declare war on Spain after that loss.

VN Store

Back