Official Gramps' Memorial Eternal OT Thread

I’d never heard of him. Interesting story.
I was thinking along the lines of Bo Jackson, Bernard King, etc., but was hoping more guys would weigh in.
Bo still had a career. It was just shorter. More like Gale Sayers. Freddie never even got a shot. I interpreted it that you were looking more for people like that 🤷‍♂️

I might live in BFE, Oklahoma... but how many of y’all have a fair a few blocks from your house? I ❤️ small town America! 🇺🇸 View attachment 362878View attachment 362879
Our county fair was always the highlight of summer...we got to wear our new school clothes and me and my friends saved up so we could eat and do everything there...it was about the only thing around us back then...I remember one year they gave out chewing tobacco because one of the sponsors was Red Man lol

Our county fair was always the highlight of summer...we got to wear our new school clothes and me and my friends saved up so we could eat and do everything there...it was about the only thing around us back then...I remember one year they gave out chewing tobacco because one of the sponsors was Red Man lol

Loved the county fair. All of us teenagers showing cattle, sheep, hogs stayed in the barns at night with the livestock. Big parties every night.

Bo still had a career. It was just shorter. More like Gale Sayers. Freddie never even got a shot. I interpreted it that you were looking more for people like that 🤷‍♂️
Those guys are relevant too. I just thought it would be interesting to see the names that popped up.... like Bill Walton.... he could have been a phenomenal NBA player if not for his injuries

I know all you football fans like to be informed. Espn will show the Alabama Spring Game today at 12 noon..
I hate Espn. They need to change their logo to say: The NY Yankees & the Alabama Crimson Tide Network 24/7.

Reactions: VolStrom
New experience today. Crawfish interruptus. Dang burner nozzle acts like it plugged up.

And I just tested it last night and it was fine...

Waiting to see whether my wife or my welder gets here first with a new burner...

Reactions: AM64 and VolnJC
I remember going to visit my grandfather on the farm. He would make me get up at 4am to go milk the pigs and collect the eggs from the cows.
I remember going to visit my grandfather on the farm. He would make me get up at 4am to go milk the pigs and collect the eggs from the cows.
2pqdc3.gif

VN Store

Back