Official Gramps' Memorial Eternal OT Thread

Anyone remember classic movies you watched in grade school growing up?

I turned on the television this morning and Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory was on.

What other movies do you remember watching in grade school?

Gone With the Wind
Shenandoah
The Cross and the Switchblade

Last edited:
20210417_115049.jpg

16" + whiting was my catch of the day yesterday. Probably the biggest whiting I've caught in a couple years. Unfortunately i was going for pompano and only managed a couple undersize ones.

20210404_133922.jpg
I was using sand fleas on some rods and shrimp on others. The blue fish were tearing up the shrimp and bait stealers were getting the fleas. I guess i wasn't using the right bait because someone came by with a cooler full of keeper pomps, said he caught them on crab knuckles. Guess I know what to use next weekend.

Anyway remember classic movies you watched in grade school going up?

I turned on the television this morning and Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory was on.

What other movies do you remember watching in grade school?

Gone With the Wind
Shenandoah
The Cross and the Switchblade
Old Yeller
Oklahoma (yes, the musical)
Where the Red Fern Grows

Hopefully it can be salvaged and put back into service. I give that pilot mad credit though. You see how he keeps it airborne long enough to get past the people in the water?

I'm no pilot, but lots of credit to him. The people in the water standing there waving as a plane is coming at them losing altitude and sputtering, maybe not so much. I guess they must have thought it was stunt.

I'm no pilot, but lots of credit to him. The people in the water standing there waving as a plane is coming at them losing altitude and sputtering, maybe not so much. I guess they must have thought it was stunt.

I was thinking the exact same. Are these people in the water fools?? Low flying plane looking to do a belly flop, a propeller hardly moving, and they are smiling and waving??

I was thinking the exact same. Are these people in the water fools?? Low flying plane looking to do a belly flop, a propeller hardly moving, and they are smiling and waving??
Post on my FB said that the ppl around them thought it was part of the air show lol

Reactions: DC_Vol
Not like they do in kicktheball

considering how often you score in each sport it seems to scale to me.

giphy.gif

200.gif

giphy.gif

VN Store

Back