Official Gramps' Memorial Eternal OT Thread

I like spicy and hot but there is a point where it ruins the food.
Heat as some kind of manhood test is stupid. I do like flavorful heat. I’m a fan of the vinegar sauces. Tabasco is fine by me.

I’m convinced every Thai restaurant has a bottle labeled “CAUTION: Round Eye Pissing Contest Sauce Even We Won’t Use”

Heat as some kind of manhood test is stupid. I do like flavorful heat. I’m a fan of the vinegar sauces. Tabasco is fine by me.

I’m convinced every Thai restaurant has a bottle labeled “CAUTION: Round Eye Pissing Contest Sauce Even We Won’t Use”

I like my wings on the hot spicy side, as hot going out as they were going in.

Just looking at this draws up my sphincter.

A long time ago I didn't have a problem with heights. Then I wound up working construction pulling wooden siding off an a-frame at the very top of an extension ladder. I pulled some siding off to uncover a wasp nest under the siding. I wound up holding onto the 3rd rung under where my feet started and I've had a problem with heights ever since.

Edit @W.TN.Orange Blood

Last edited:
A long time ago I didn't have a problem with heights. Then I wound up working construction pulling wooden siding off an a-frame at the very top of an extension ladder. I pulled some siding off to 7ncover wasp nest under the siding. I wound up holding onto the 3rd rung under where my feet started and I've had a problem with heights ever since.

Edit @W.TN.Orange Blood

I remember as a teenager I've stood on the corner edge on a house roof & looking up at the sky with my eyes closed and having my balls tingle in a very weird way ..... :) it was a very strange feeling to behold.

Reactions: clarksvol00
A long time ago I didn't have a problem with heights. Then I wound up working construction pulling wooden siding off an a-frame at the very top of an extension ladder. I pulled some siding off to uncover a wasp nest under the siding. I wound up holding onto the 3rd rung under where my feet started and I've had a problem with heights ever since.

Edit @W.TN.Orange Blood

I’m not scared of heights, but I sure as hell would stain my drawers standing on the top of an I beam what looks to be 400-500 feet in the sky.

If you don't ask for thai hot you pee sitting down

Speaking of cranes, this happened earlier this afternoon in Beaumont. If it's the contractor I think it is, they may be done.

Crane boom lands on Toyota Tacoma

O M G .... that's terrible. Sorry to learn of these two deaths in this unfortunate crane accident.
The truck they were riding in was crushed by such an unimaginable heavy weigh .... terrible way to go.

Reactions: AM64
speaking of heights - i was on a hike a Glacier National Park. we got to the top (big flat rock plateau) and the wind was howling. I put my head down to avoid the wind and kept trudging forward and walked right to the edge of a cliff. I stopped obviously but one or two more steps and I'd be over the edge and my hiking buddy would have no idea where I went.

VN Store

Back